Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Popular Posts:None found
Editing/hacking EarthBound’s music has always been a tough, tedious chore. Usually it involves plugging in lots of numbers, data, and other complicated stuff that takes beyond the grasp of most people.
But the situation has improved and now EarthBound music hacking is a little easier thanks to a bunch of new updates from EarthBound hacker BlueStone, including support for MIDI instruments!
For more info and download links, see here.
It seems like EarthBound hacking tools have really been leveling up a lot lately, it’s an exciting time!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to EarthBound Music Editing Gets Fancier
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.