A Couple Site Updates
Editing/hacking EarthBound’s music has always been a tough, tedious chore. Usually it involves plugging in lots of numbers, data, and other complicated stuff that takes beyond the grasp of most people.
But the situation has improved and now EarthBound music hacking is a little easier thanks to a bunch of new updates from EarthBound hacker BlueStone, including support for MIDI instruments!
For more info and download links, see here.
It seems like EarthBound hacking tools have really been leveling up a lot lately, it’s an exciting time!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to EarthBound Music Editing Gets Fancier
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.