The Nintendo Revolution
For the past year or so I’ve heard a number of different rumors and stories that someone has acquired a prototype of the Nintendo 64 version of MOTHER 3. I’ve never put much faith in it because it’s never accompanied with pictures or other evidence. Here’s an interesting e-mail from a reader, though:
Hello, I was looking at earthbound 64 info because.. eh why not? anyways, i found some tracks I’ve never heard of before that supposedly come from Earthbound 64. I don’t know if this guy is a troll or not but he does have genuine OST of video games so.. maybe?
And here are the videos in question:
Until now, the only officially released EarthBound 64/MOTHER 3 N64 music are three other tunes that you can find here. So if the above music is legit, this is the first new EarthBound 64 stuff to come to light since 2000!
I can’t say if it’s real or not with just these videos, plus the fact that “music” is misspelled on everyone one is a little weird. I don’t know, what do you think? Legit or fake?
UPDATE: Shogo Sakai, the game’s musician, says he has nothing to do with this music.
— 酒井 省吾 (@Shogo_Sakai) September 4, 2015
Other Related Posts:
51 Comments to Possible EarthBound 64 Prototype Music?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.