The Nintendo Revolution
Ryan Stevens sent this in the other day:
Hey! My name is Ryan Stevens and I made a podcast called Game is a 4 Letter Word, it’s not a typical “Whatcha playing/talk about the news” roundtable, it’s a documentary show, like This American Life, that uses a 4 letter word each week for inspiration.
For episode 3, CULT, my producer Matt went to Fangamer 2015 and produced a bunch of story segments that the EB community might be interested in, just thought you’d like to know.
You can check it out here:
While Camp Fangamer was going on a few months ago, a bunch of attendees were interviewed for this podcast, including me and Poe! So if you’d like to hear how fellow fans describe EarthBound and the following that it’s built, check this out!
I was actually told that Poe and I talked so much that we might have our full interview in a totally separate, independent podcast of its own sometime, but I think I mostly just rambled on about MOTHER 3 for too long, so there’s not much to be missed 😛
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to EarthBound as a Cult Phenomenon
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.