Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Popular Posts:None found
Ryan Stevens sent this in the other day:
Hey! My name is Ryan Stevens and I made a podcast called Game is a 4 Letter Word, it’s not a typical “Whatcha playing/talk about the news” roundtable, it’s a documentary show, like This American Life, that uses a 4 letter word each week for inspiration.
For episode 3, CULT, my producer Matt went to Fangamer 2015 and produced a bunch of story segments that the EB community might be interested in, just thought you’d like to know.
You can check it out here:
While Camp Fangamer was going on a few months ago, a bunch of attendees were interviewed for this podcast, including me and Poe! So if you’d like to hear how fellow fans describe EarthBound and the following that it’s built, check this out!
I was actually told that Poe and I talked so much that we might have our full interview in a totally separate, independent podcast of its own sometime, but I think I mostly just rambled on about MOTHER 3 for too long, so there’s not much to be missed 😛
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to EarthBound as a Cult Phenomenon
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.