MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
A reader named Glenn just sent in this e-mail:
A CNN article about retro video games mentioned EarthBound specifically by name as well as Zelda OoT, and I thought you’d find it interesting. The article is about how the increasing popularity of vintage video games is causing spikes in cash value. Check it out, dog!
You can read the article here, and it includes this short video about retro game popularity:
The video doesn’t mention EarthBound, but it’s always kind of surreal to see mainstream news outlets cover video games like this 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to EarthBound Mentioned in CNN Article
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.