MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
At last, the big EarthBound convention is about to get underway! It begins later today and lasts until the end of Sunday. It’s going to be crazy and like nothing else before it!
Even if you can’t attend, there’s going to be a live stream for some of the main events, starting on Saturday and lasting through to the end of Sunday. You can check out what’s happening here once the festivities start.
Here’s a list of just SOME of the events that are planned for Camp Fangamer attendees – there’ll be plenty of other attractions and surprises, though!
And here are some photos of everything getting set up as we speak!
So much more is gonna happen! See you all there!
UPDATE: Also, what the hey is this??
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Camp Fangamer Begins!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.