Giygas and Pink Floyd?
In a recent interview with GameSpot, Reggie chatted about all sorts of E3-related topics, including the release of EarthBound Beginnings. Check it out here:
Basically, he says:
- Nintendo is aware of the fans of the series
- Nintendo thought making the game immediately available after the announcement was a great way to service those fans
- He has nothing more to announce for the series for now
- The skit they did at the last E3 was based on actual experiences with EarthBound fans bombarding him with requests for MOTHER 3
- Nintendo knows the love is there, so we’ll see what happens
- They decided to release the first game in the series so gamers could experience the series’ fundamental roots
I’m glad Reggie didn’t set any people on fire this year. And no Dr. Andonuts door insanity, either. This was definitely a nice E3 for fans 😛
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to Reggie Discusses EarthBound Fans and EarthBound Beginnings
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.