The MOTHER 3 E-mail
Popular Posts:None found
In a recent interview with GameSpot, Reggie chatted about all sorts of E3-related topics, including the release of EarthBound Beginnings. Check it out here:
Basically, he says:
- Nintendo is aware of the fans of the series
- Nintendo thought making the game immediately available after the announcement was a great way to service those fans
- He has nothing more to announce for the series for now
- The skit they did at the last E3 was based on actual experiences with EarthBound fans bombarding him with requests for MOTHER 3
- Nintendo knows the love is there, so we’ll see what happens
- They decided to release the first game in the series so gamers could experience the series’ fundamental roots
I’m glad Reggie didn’t set any people on fire this year. And no Dr. Andonuts door insanity, either. This was definitely a nice E3 for fans 😛
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to Reggie Discusses EarthBound Fans and EarthBound Beginnings
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.