Visiting a Stylized 3D Fourside
Over on the Pixel Paint Miiverse, StarmanAlx posted three renditions of what EarthBound Beginnings might’ve looked like as a Game Boy game:
I’m always amazed at how Miiverse artists can draw with such fine detail! Is there some sort of special way to draw pixel art like this, or is it all just using a steady hand?
In any case, great work StarmanAlx!
…Now I wonder if any Game Boy homebrew people might try to get something like this running 😛
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to If EarthBound Beginnings Was on Game Boy
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.