MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
Over on the Pixel Paint Miiverse, StarmanAlx posted three renditions of what EarthBound Beginnings might’ve looked like as a Game Boy game:
I’m always amazed at how Miiverse artists can draw with such fine detail! Is there some sort of special way to draw pixel art like this, or is it all just using a steady hand?
In any case, great work StarmanAlx!
…Now I wonder if any Game Boy homebrew people might try to get something like this running 😛
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to If EarthBound Beginnings Was on Game Boy
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.