MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
At long last, the upgraded version of the popular “Cognitive Dissonance” EarthBound fangame is complete! Here’s a quick description of the game:
It takes place between the first and second games in the series: after Giegue’s first defeat yet before Ness’s adventure.
It tells a story of Giegue’s descent into madness and the wandering band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment, in a chapter-based format similar to Mother 3.
This newly revised and rebuilt edition includes mountains of overhauled graphics, an original soundtrack, and many new and expanded areas to explore.
You can download the game here and see the trailer video here:
You can also share info, tips, and questions about the game here, as well as fan art!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.