Giygas and Pink Floyd?
At long last, the upgraded version of the popular “Cognitive Dissonance” EarthBound fangame is complete! Here’s a quick description of the game:
It takes place between the first and second games in the series: after Giegue’s first defeat yet before Ness’s adventure.
It tells a story of Giegue’s descent into madness and the wandering band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment, in a chapter-based format similar to Mother 3.
This newly revised and rebuilt edition includes mountains of overhauled graphics, an original soundtrack, and many new and expanded areas to explore.
You can download the game here and see the trailer video here:
You can also share info, tips, and questions about the game here, as well as fan art!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.