MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U was released the other day for some countries – alas I only have a Japanese Wii U so I still have to wait a while. I’ve done a few simple searches to see things I’m missing out on, like this new Onett song:
And I’ve heard that EarthBound is finally in the Masterpieces section! …But it starts you at the intro of the game with only 5 minutes to play? If so, that’s a poor choice on Nintendo’s part – I don’t think there’s even enough time to get to a battle unless you’re rushing and already know what you need to do and where to go.
Anyway, i’d love to see/hear/know more about the EarthBound/MOTHER series stuff in the game, so if you got anything you’d like to share, whether it’s pics, videos, or whatever else, please share in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Let’s Share EarthBound Stuff in Smash Bros. Wii U
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.