MOTHER2 POLA PAULA mini figure strap Takara Japan

October 15th, 2014 | EarthBound, Merchandise, MOTHER 3

Some new official MOTHER/Mr. Saturn merchandise has been announced – a Mr. Saturn Hot Water Bottle!

main_slide9

img_slide2

It looks like it also comes with a tag that has both the MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3 logos on it. So if you’ve been lamenting the lack of official MOTHER 3 merchandise lately, here you go!

Price-wise, if you buy the hot water bottle cover and the actual bottle, it’ll cost 5400 yen. If you just buy the cover, it’ll be 3240 yen. I’m not sure when it actually goes on sale, but I think it’ll be within a few hours of this post. So act fast if you want some MOTHERy hot water!

For more info and pics, see here:

Between this and the belly warmers, this is the year of strange, unexpected merchandise, all right.

13 Comments to Come Get Your Official Mr. Saturn… Hot Water Bottle?

Mesousa said on Oct. 15, 2014

I’d never use any of the weirder Mother merch, but having weird Mother stuff like this is so fitting at the same time.

Anonymous said on Oct. 15, 2014

I never understood what those things are supposed to do. Do people just warm them and sit on them? Still, it seems cool.

Anonymous said on Oct. 15, 2014

Leave it to the MOTHER series to have some of the weirdest official merch… not that I’m complaining; I think it’s cool to have such odd and unique merch. Especially since MOTHER is known for doing its own thing.

Anonymous said on Oct. 15, 2014

Oh boy!, look what I found!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9cA7Ju4eGE

An E and two 8 said on Oct. 15, 2014

Gee, Japan and their crazy stuff… Oh, well, I guess it’s something useful anyways.

P.S: I don’t know you guys, But I’m still waiting for an offical MOTHER kitchen appliance capable of turning Boiled eggs into Fresh uncooked Eggs. 😛

BusterTheFox said on Oct. 15, 2014

Warm water, huh? Doesn’t anyone see what this means? Just in time for hot chocolate season!

Anonymous said on Oct. 16, 2014

It is Yutampo in Japanese.

It is a container filled with hot water and sealed with a stopper,
used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed,
but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body.

Boing!

LucasPSI said on Oct. 16, 2014

FINALLY

MOTHER 3 MERCHANDISE

I’M BUYING

Onion said on Oct. 16, 2014

One word:

Finally!

@LucasPSI said on Oct. 17, 2014

It’s Just as much MOTHER 3 as it is MOTHER 2…

MysterySprite22 said on Oct. 30, 2014

This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD

neonix said on Oct. 31, 2014

It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…

xenogears said on Dec. 6, 2014

Says on the Japanese site that it’s going to be released toward the end of December.