The Jeff Andonuts Show!
Longtime fans of Starmen.Net and/or EarthBound Central probably recall the name Stephen Georg/xfis – he’s the guy behind so many amazing EarthBound projects over the years. He was even part of Fobbies Are Borange, which was a radio play of EarthBound, as well as the EarthBound Zero spinoff, Loids Are Not Christmas.
The thing about Loids Are Not Christmas was that Stephen hadn’t really played EarthBound Zero/MOTHER 1 much… yet he decided to voice the main character, leading to some crazy story progression 😯
That was years and years ago, though, so now he’s finally tackling the game using my MOTHER 1+2 fan translation patch! You can follow his entertaining journey of discovery here:
(view on Youtube)
While sort of on the subject, if you’ve ever wanted to get into MOTHER 1 or if you’ve wanted to get into the MOTHER series but don’t really know where to start, I made some pages a while back that might help:
- The Newcomer’s Guide to the EarthBound/MOTHER Series
- Tips & Suggestions on How to Fully Enjoy MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero
Basically, watch and read all the things!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Stephen Georg Finally Plays MOTHER 1
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.