Lucas in Foster’s Home
Longtime fans of Starmen.Net and/or EarthBound Central probably recall the name Stephen Georg/xfis – he’s the guy behind so many amazing EarthBound projects over the years. He was even part of Fobbies Are Borange, which was a radio play of EarthBound, as well as the EarthBound Zero spinoff, Loids Are Not Christmas.
The thing about Loids Are Not Christmas was that Stephen hadn’t really played EarthBound Zero/MOTHER 1 much… yet he decided to voice the main character, leading to some crazy story progression
That was years and years ago, though, so now he’s finally tackling the game using my MOTHER 1+2 fan translation patch! You can follow his entertaining journey of discovery here:
(view on Youtube)
While sort of on the subject, if you’ve ever wanted to get into MOTHER 1 or if you’ve wanted to get into the MOTHER series but don’t really know where to start, I made some pages a while back that might help:
- The Newcomer’s Guide to the EarthBound/MOTHER Series
- Tips & Suggestions on How to Fully Enjoy MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero
Basically, watch and read all the things!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Stephen Georg Finally Plays MOTHER 1
Leave a reply
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.