Smokey the Crow Lives!
Longtime fans of Starmen.Net and/or EarthBound Central probably recall the name Stephen Georg/xfis – he’s the guy behind so many amazing EarthBound projects over the years. He was even part of Fobbies Are Borange, which was a radio play of EarthBound, as well as the EarthBound Zero spinoff, Loids Are Not Christmas.
The thing about Loids Are Not Christmas was that Stephen hadn’t really played EarthBound Zero/MOTHER 1 much… yet he decided to voice the main character, leading to some crazy story progression 😯
That was years and years ago, though, so now he’s finally tackling the game using my MOTHER 1+2 fan translation patch! You can follow his entertaining journey of discovery here:
(view on Youtube)
While sort of on the subject, if you’ve ever wanted to get into MOTHER 1 or if you’ve wanted to get into the MOTHER series but don’t really know where to start, I made some pages a while back that might help:
- The Newcomer’s Guide to the EarthBound/MOTHER Series
- Tips & Suggestions on How to Fully Enjoy MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero
Basically, watch and read all the things!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Stephen Georg Finally Plays MOTHER 1
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic