EarthBound for $29.99
Longtime fans of Starmen.Net and/or EarthBound Central probably recall the name Stephen Georg/xfis – he’s the guy behind so many amazing EarthBound projects over the years. He was even part of Fobbies Are Borange, which was a radio play of EarthBound, as well as the EarthBound Zero spinoff, Loids Are Not Christmas.
The thing about Loids Are Not Christmas was that Stephen hadn’t really played EarthBound Zero/MOTHER 1 much… yet he decided to voice the main character, leading to some crazy story progression 😯
That was years and years ago, though, so now he’s finally tackling the game using my MOTHER 1+2 fan translation patch! You can follow his entertaining journey of discovery here:
(view on Youtube)
While sort of on the subject, if you’ve ever wanted to get into MOTHER 1 or if you’ve wanted to get into the MOTHER series but don’t really know where to start, I made some pages a while back that might help:
- The Newcomer’s Guide to the EarthBound/MOTHER Series
- Tips & Suggestions on How to Fully Enjoy MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero
Basically, watch and read all the things!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Stephen Georg Finally Plays MOTHER 1
- Mattiac: Very nice! ^_^
- Anonymous: And I mean the first Xenoblade, not X (sadly)
- Anonymous: “Given the wringer that Fire Emblem titles are being strung through by Treehouse’s horribly unprofessional practices, I have to...
- Venus: so i think me and xenobite are reving earthbound 64 so I guess I mentioned about EarthBound 64 too on reddit.I found even EarthBound 64 on...
- SuperGamingbro64: Is this real? I remember this show being on TV but they never would talk about something that’s not mainstream.