Ness and Magicant in Super Smash Bros. 3DS
I’ve posted before about how the flagship item that Shigesato Itoi’s company sells is a planner. One of the neat things about his planners is the amount of customization and the number of options available.
For example, one of the recently-announced covers for the newest planner is targeted directly at EarthBound/MOTHER 2 fans:
Here’s an official description of it:
This very special cover is modeled after Shigesato Itoi’s 1994 Super Nintendo game, MOTHER 2 (EarthBound in North America). The design features the townscape of Onett, including the scenic Beak Point on the west side of town. The cover interior and bookmark charms are bright yellow, the bookmark strings are green, and the pen holders feature Onett’s forest and sea. The cover showcases all the bright colors of the game to make you feel as if you’re sitting in front of a Super Nintendo, and included with every cover is a red Mr. Saturn pencil board.
Customizing these planners is such a big deal that you can actually buy full-size books about all your options – here’s a peek at the section about this MOTHER 2 stuff, in fact:
I don’t think these Onett planner covers are available for order yet, but as soon as I have more info I’ll post it here on EarthBound Central.
As always, good old Chewy is involved with much of this stuff, since she works closely with Itoi and his company on this stuff. I bet she’s been sitting on this particular secret forever
Update: These will become available on August 31st, and yes, you can order them from outside of Japan. When August 31 rolls around, be sure to visit this site for more info on the new releases.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s EarthBound / MOTHER 2 Planner
Featured Item on eBay:
Nintendo Game Boy MOTHER 3 MICRO Console System Brand new Deluxe Box OXY001 2205
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?