EarthBound Poster Sells for $1225
Shigesato Itoi updated his site’s MOTHER section with a Mr. Saturn message about MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary! Here’s a translation of the text, courtesy of good ol’ Chewy:
It’s been 20 years now since MOTHER 2 came out.
…Are you happy?
・Yes → Me too.
・No → Be happy!!
(And Mr. Saturn proceeds to use untranslatable Japanese of course)
(meaning in English: Nothing. It’s just two different options of what comes at the end of a sentence, put together for further gibberish.)
(Then there are some Mr. Saturn icons)
“Feel free to use these icons in your Twitter profile to celebrate the anniversary.”
Chewy continues by saying:
Itoi has changed his to a cute pink version of this drawing, which he drew. (You can see his Twitter here.)
Feel free to match Itoi on Twitter! And wish MOTHER 2 a happy birthday.
Man, 20 years later and the dude’s still doing stuff with MOTHER 2! If you want to say hi to him or wish him thanks, you can tweet at him here.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Celebrates MOTHER 2’s 20th Anniversary
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC NES Japanese 1
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...