EarthBound Zero Remake: Swamp
A few weeks ago I posted about some of the latest – and very unexpected – MOTHER 2 merchandise: Mr. Saturn belly warmers!
To try to help explain what these are, why Itoi’s company is selling them, and how to order them, good ol’ Chewy made a page full of info:
If you’re on the fence because you’re worried it won’t fit, I’ll just say that I’ve tried one on myself and it fit just fine – it really IS sturdy, stretchy material.
It also sounds like these aren’t going to be around forever, so if you’re into collecting MOTHER series merchandise, now is your chance to get a bizarre item to add to your collection. If you’re reading this in the future and it’s not for sale anymore, you should use a time machine to come back to summer 2014.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Belly Warmers? What the Heck?
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Takara Tomy Mother 2 Gyiyg no Gyakushuu Phone Strap Figure Jeff
- Buck Fever: Guess you can say that Giygas did a 180 between games
- Esper: This… just blew my mind…
- wahowaho!: And i thought this was a common knowledge!!(030) i have noticed this for so long i’m pretty sure it is intentional,even more than...
- STARM: QUICK! Spread this theory across the internet! The people must know!
- An E and two 8: Very good and interesting find. Fits pretty well with the fact that the Giygas you fight on Mother 2 is nothing but a corrupted...