Some More Rare Items
A few weeks ago I posted about some of the latest – and very unexpected – MOTHER 2 merchandise: Mr. Saturn belly warmers!
To try to help explain what these are, why Itoi’s company is selling them, and how to order them, good ol’ Chewy made a page full of info:
If you’re on the fence because you’re worried it won’t fit, I’ll just say that I’ve tried one on myself and it fit just fine – it really IS sturdy, stretchy material.
It also sounds like these aren’t going to be around forever, so if you’re into collecting MOTHER series merchandise, now is your chance to get a bizarre item to add to your collection. If you’re reading this in the future and it’s not for sale anymore, you should use a time machine to come back to summer 2014.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Belly Warmers? What the Heck?
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...