Early EB0 Remake Music
A few weeks ago I posted about some of the latest – and very unexpected – MOTHER 2 merchandise: Mr. Saturn belly warmers!
To try to help explain what these are, why Itoi’s company is selling them, and how to order them, good ol’ Chewy made a page full of info:
If you’re on the fence because you’re worried it won’t fit, I’ll just say that I’ve tried one on myself and it fit just fine – it really IS sturdy, stretchy material.
It also sounds like these aren’t going to be around forever, so if you’re into collecting MOTHER series merchandise, now is your chance to get a bizarre item to add to your collection. If you’re reading this in the future and it’s not for sale anymore, you should use a time machine to come back to summer 2014.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Belly Warmers? What the Heck?
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Super Nintendo Game Tested And Plays Great Rare
- Covarr: I don’t understand why they’re trying so hard to keep this all under wraps. I think it’s pretty evident that EVERY SINGLE...
- Anonymous: You can just play 100 Mario challenge to unlock every alternate skin
- Will: I believe there’s an alternative method to unlock every skin in case you don’t own the amiibo.
- Fred Bounder: All skin for Mario. (And Ness and Lucas) ^.^ https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XWBtfATiH6s&feature=yout u.be
- VOID: MOTHER 3 game cover was cut off from(metaphorical)game box and he put his own music like in Sonic & Knuckles PC Collection or Sonic CD.