EarthBound EP by Go:Eskimo
A couple readers have sent in some pictures of the Devil Car enemy from MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero as it apparently appears in the upcoming Smash Bros. games. I don’t know the source of these or if they’re even legitimate, but I thought I might share them anyway since they look pretty cool regardless:
In EarthBound Zero, this name was actually localized to “PsychoCar” to avoid the devil reference. So if this is legitimate, it’s interesting to see it being reverted. How the times change!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to MOTHER 1’s Devil Car in the New Smash Bros. Games?
Leave a reply
- earths defender: Oh my gosh yes! Totally going at midnight to get all of the mother goodness! I can’t believe theres so much attention to...
- JamesBond007: I’m going to try the Magicant Stage after unlocking Ness. I’m planning a team battle – Toon Link and Ness vs two...
- Autistic Pichu: NYEAH! This gam suks cuz DK an DX ar in lov insteed of DD an DX! Joking aside, I think the randomizer thing is pretty cool! And now...
- nashton e.: im still suprised that earthbound seems to have more content then xenoblade from what i saw.
- anon: @MatoIf you will, my good man, will you be able to take a screengrab of the Character Selection Screen for me? If you can unlock all...