Piano MOTHER Music & Video Game Variations 2
A couple readers have sent in some pictures of the Devil Car enemy from MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero as it apparently appears in the upcoming Smash Bros. games. I don’t know the source of these or if they’re even legitimate, but I thought I might share them anyway since they look pretty cool regardless:
In EarthBound Zero, this name was actually localized to “PsychoCar” to avoid the devil reference. So if this is legitimate, it’s interesting to see it being reverted. How the times change!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1’s Devil Car in the New Smash Bros. Games?
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...