MOTHER 1+2 Selection Screen
A couple readers have sent in some pictures of the Devil Car enemy from MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero as it apparently appears in the upcoming Smash Bros. games. I don’t know the source of these or if they’re even legitimate, but I thought I might share them anyway since they look pretty cool regardless:
In EarthBound Zero, this name was actually localized to “PsychoCar” to avoid the devil reference. So if this is legitimate, it’s interesting to see it being reverted. How the times change!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1’s Devil Car in the New Smash Bros. Games?
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND (SNES, 1995) C.I.B. Big Box Copy + Scratch & Sniffs and BONUS Items!!
- swifter43: Won’t be able to watch next week
- BusterTheFox: Oh! The key for how to read it is at the bottom! So there’s that. I think most people would put that sort of thing at the top....
- BusterTheFox: I don’t really understand what the graph is trying to illustrate here. xD Why does the box for Family Matters: Second Movement...
- suomynonA: @Anon +1 I agree
- L4V3ND3R: I cannot wait till everything comes full circle. .w.