EarthBound in More UK Magazines
A couple readers have sent in some pictures of the Devil Car enemy from MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero as it apparently appears in the upcoming Smash Bros. games. I don’t know the source of these or if they’re even legitimate, but I thought I might share them anyway since they look pretty cool regardless:
In EarthBound Zero, this name was actually localized to “PsychoCar” to avoid the devil reference. So if this is legitimate, it’s interesting to see it being reverted. How the times change!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1’s Devil Car in the New Smash Bros. Games?
- Mato: MightyYT: I always love your work, so again, amazing job on this! Off the top of my head, I don’t know the significance of everything...
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: This was written very well. I just don’t agree w/ some of the obvious conjecture regarding porky and the ending....
- wow: That’s why I love our fandom.
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?