The EarthBound Fandom’s History
A couple readers have sent in some pictures of the Devil Car enemy from MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero as it apparently appears in the upcoming Smash Bros. games. I don’t know the source of these or if they’re even legitimate, but I thought I might share them anyway since they look pretty cool regardless:
In EarthBound Zero, this name was actually localized to “PsychoCar” to avoid the devil reference. So if this is legitimate, it’s interesting to see it being reverted. How the times change!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1’s Devil Car in the New Smash Bros. Games?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Hisshou Kouryaku Game Guide Kanzen Book Japan Famicom RARE JN*
- Ness' Dad: Thanks for signing Ness’ hat!
- Nate1312: I got to attend the Camp, and all I can say is that you all did a fantastic job making it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. It was fun...
- Mato: Ryan: Thanks for the kind words! I always feel embarrassed when people say stuff like that to me 😛 As for Pokey, here’s his Twitter!...
- Bionicfemme: I’m gonna watch all of the streams over again and pretend I’ve gone back into a time machine to re-live the glory of this...
- Ryan: Btw, who played Pokey? Everyone was great but I thought the Pokey character was particularly tough and particularly well delivered.