Mr. Saturn Plays the Piano
adelinax sent this in a while back:
here is a scan from a German promotional booklet for the Wii-U that is available at larger electronics stores.
I’m not 100% sure what it says – can anyone share a translation? Also, it’s kind of disappointing that the game hasn’t actually been translated into German, but I guess that’d be too much work/too much money for a simple Virtual Console game.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound in German Nintendo Promo Material
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand NES Takara Japan
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...