Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation is known for his love of EarthBound, and after all this time he’s finally made a video about the game! You can see it here:
It’s a pretty quick look at the game and if you’re new to Zero Punctuation you might be pretty confused by its review format. It’s cool to see it finally getting reviewed, though!
Thanks to everyone (all several dozen of you!) who e-mailed me simultaneously about this update, that was some neat inbox magic 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Zero Punctuation Review of EarthBound
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...