Spider Mechs are Real! Run!
Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation is known for his love of EarthBound, and after all this time he’s finally made a video about the game! You can see it here:
It’s a pretty quick look at the game and if you’re new to Zero Punctuation you might be pretty confused by its review format. It’s cool to see it finally getting reviewed, though!
Thanks to everyone (all several dozen of you!) who e-mailed me simultaneously about this update, that was some neat inbox magic 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Zero Punctuation Review of EarthBound
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!
- leo: just uploaded a MOTHER2 themed course. it goes through selected scenes of the game which you’ll hopefully recognize. C291-0000-006F-5F04...
- Alexander: PK Starstorm! – 8674-0000-002A-4526 Mother3 Flashback – 4C52-0000-0059-FC53