The Haunted Phase Distorter
Some new official MOTHER 2 merchandise was recently announced – five different “Stand Figures” that are being released later this year! The figures include:
- Mr. Saturn
They’re apparently large in size (2 to 2.5 inches in height it sounds like) and come with the MOTHER 2 logo on their stands. They’re meant to celebrate MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary, which is next year.
It sounds like these will cost about 300 yen each – I assume they’re meant to be sold in capsule toy machines, but everywhere I look in Japanese and in English it sounds like you can preorder them without any markup, so I’m not 100% sure yet. It sounds like they’ll be available in October or November, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
If you don’t live in Japan, you’ll still have plenty of options to buy them, I’m sure. Places like the Amazon Marketplace, eBay, NCSX, Play-Asia, and more will surely have them for a while.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who sent in info about these!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Upcoming Official Merchandise: MOTHER 2 Stand Figures
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.