Psychic Predicts MOTHER 3 for DS
Some new official MOTHER 2 merchandise was recently announced – five different “Stand Figures” that are being released later this year! The figures include:
- Mr. Saturn
They’re apparently large in size (2 to 2.5 inches in height it sounds like) and come with the MOTHER 2 logo on their stands. They’re meant to celebrate MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary, which is next year.
It sounds like these will cost about 300 yen each – I assume they’re meant to be sold in capsule toy machines, but everywhere I look in Japanese and in English it sounds like you can preorder them without any markup, so I’m not 100% sure yet. It sounds like they’ll be available in October or November, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
If you don’t live in Japan, you’ll still have plenty of options to buy them, I’m sure. Places like the Amazon Marketplace, eBay, NCSX, Play-Asia, and more will surely have them for a while.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who sent in info about these!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Upcoming Official Merchandise: MOTHER 2 Stand Figures
- Expert: Hot damn. I wonder if they’re gonna display it or sell it or what.
- Chairman of the Board: Holy smokes, someone actually scooped it up! Imagine the seller fees and costs that’ll add up. I estimate he made...
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…