EarthBound Photo Guy Glitch
Some new official MOTHER 2 merchandise was recently announced – five different “Stand Figures” that are being released later this year! The figures include:
- Mr. Saturn
They’re apparently large in size (2 to 2.5 inches in height it sounds like) and come with the MOTHER 2 logo on their stands. They’re meant to celebrate MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary, which is next year.
It sounds like these will cost about 300 yen each – I assume they’re meant to be sold in capsule toy machines, but everywhere I look in Japanese and in English it sounds like you can preorder them without any markup, so I’m not 100% sure yet. It sounds like they’ll be available in October or November, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
If you don’t live in Japan, you’ll still have plenty of options to buy them, I’m sure. Places like the Amazon Marketplace, eBay, NCSX, Play-Asia, and more will surely have them for a while.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who sent in info about these!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Upcoming Official Merchandise: MOTHER 2 Stand Figures
Leave a reply
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...