EarthBound Reshuffle Demo Hack
Some new official MOTHER 2 merchandise was recently announced – five different “Stand Figures” that are being released later this year! The figures include:
- Mr. Saturn
They’re apparently large in size (2 to 2.5 inches in height it sounds like) and come with the MOTHER 2 logo on their stands. They’re meant to celebrate MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary, which is next year.
It sounds like these will cost about 300 yen each – I assume they’re meant to be sold in capsule toy machines, but everywhere I look in Japanese and in English it sounds like you can preorder them without any markup, so I’m not 100% sure yet. It sounds like they’ll be available in October or November, though, so keep your eyes peeled!
If you don’t live in Japan, you’ll still have plenty of options to buy them, I’m sure. Places like the Amazon Marketplace, eBay, NCSX, Play-Asia, and more will surely have them for a while.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who sent in info about these!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Upcoming Official Merchandise: MOTHER 2 Stand Figures
Leave a reply
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: *its
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Evil alien devil fetus? This seems like a real stretch. Maybe we cannot grasp it’s true form. Maybe that’s...
- Decapit8tedMuffin: Giygas IS Giegue/Gyiyg..that’s why the name of EarthBound in Japan is “MOTHER 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back”.
- Valder: Would Nintendo let Brownie Brown make their Mother series remake now that they have some 3D assets made? – like with Fire Emblem and...
- Isaiah V.: Goodbye fetus theory. Hello Giygas is actually Giegue from Mother 1 theory.