Fan Hacks EarthBound Stuff into Paper Mario
Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of MOTHER 1’s release in Japan, and thus also the 25th anniversary of the start of the MOTHER series!
Fans celebrated in many different ways yesterday, including streaming various playthroughs of the games, posting memories, and doing lots of amazing art.
(by Zakeno on Tumblr)
I swear, it feels like just yesterday I put up this page for MOTHER’s 20th anniversary – the time is just zooming by!
I think MOTHER 2’s 20th anniversary is sometime next month, and EarthBound’s 20th anniversary is a little less than a year away. And MOTHER 3’s 10th anniversary is the year after that. Too many anniversaries!
Anyway, in the off-chance that you’re reading this and new-ish to the series, you can read some more about it all in a simplified guide I made here!
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to MOTHER Series’ 25th Anniversary
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.