Quick History of the MOTHER Series
H.S has posted some new screenshots from the upcoming hack that recreated MOTHER 1 using the EarthBound ROM, and they’re looking really good! These ones showcase some of the enemies as they’ll appear in their proper areas of the game!
Amazing stuff, as always!
If you’d like to keep up with the project’s progress, follow the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
- yellowyOshi398: I like this. It runs the gamut of your usual Mother-esque choices while also throwing in some more obscure games that are still...
- Jerky: Again, as awesome of a job as the translation team did, NOA using a fan translation would seem really unprofessional on their part....
- Paul: Until Nintendo gives Mato a cease-and-desist order about the fan translation (at the very least), I’m not convinced that they’re...
- Paul: Didn’t Mato say that he had offered to give the code for the fan translation to Nintendo? Would Nintendo have any reason not to accept...
- CRefice: Pretty good! Except Municipio means Town Hall. So 5/6, not bad!