MOTHER 2 8-Bit Style
H.S has posted some new screenshots from the upcoming hack that recreated MOTHER 1 using the EarthBound ROM, and they’re looking really good! These ones showcase some of the enemies as they’ll appear in their proper areas of the game!
Amazing stuff, as always!
If you’d like to keep up with the project’s progress, follow the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound MOTHER 1 2 Poster
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...