EarthBound Title Screen in 3D
H.S has posted some new screenshots from the upcoming hack that recreated MOTHER 1 using the EarthBound ROM, and they’re looking really good! These ones showcase some of the enemies as they’ll appear in their proper areas of the game!
Amazing stuff, as always!
If you’d like to keep up with the project’s progress, follow the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Nintendo Game Boy MOTHER 3 MICRO Console System Brand new Deluxe Box OXY001 2205
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!