A Gigantic Mr. Saturn Butt
This year marks the 25th anniversary of MOTHER 1’s release in Japan (and thus the start of the MOTHER series itself!), and to celebrate, some of the guys at Starmen.Net have started a special MOTHER Fanfest!
It’s going to continue for the rest of the month, so if you’ve already missed a few days, no worries – check out all the goodness here.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
Leave a reply
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!