Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
This year marks the 25th anniversary of MOTHER 1’s release in Japan (and thus the start of the MOTHER series itself!), and to celebrate, some of the guys at Starmen.Net have started a special MOTHER Fanfest!
It’s going to continue for the rest of the month, so if you’ve already missed a few days, no worries – check out all the goodness here.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
Leave a reply
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.
- snesdude72: It’s weird that this game and the first isn’t on the Japanese eshop. I thought they’d re-release the first game soon...
- Anonymous: @Valder I never understood what the problem with the octopus statue is.
- Anonymous: Looks like Giygas came from a barrel of monkeys toy.