EarthBound’s ESRB Rating Changed
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- Obama: Well Giygas Theme,Happy Green Train,Eerie sounds,Masked Man Varation,Sad Theme,Debug Room isn’t in HQ.
- The Man With No Name: I also have the full Mother 3 hq files as well if there is any issues with Hendricks 😛
- Hendricks266: >So, is there any way to make the Mother 3 rom play these songs in this high quality? AKA fuzz free? The “fuzz” is an...
- Obama: Ok.You won. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WUEpbd k.jpg[/img] There’s over one month now shall you bring back next-gen account,please?
- next-gen: In Starmen.net there’s no sub-guidelines telling “…don’t bump several mounths thread…”like MOTHER 3...