July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?