The T-Rex’s Bat Challenge
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- Sat: Thanks! I love the anecdote with the university professor.
- Mr. Tenda: This was a great interview, thanks for sharing it. Man, I wish there were more photos of the Mother 2 event, it looks interesting
- Neko Knight: Another great interview from a great man! One thing I would like to say though, has anyone asked him recently about the MOTHER 3 N64...
- Jeff Shot First: Great read, photos are great! There’s even a picture of a black phone in there! I have always been trying to speculate the...
- .: “I’m the 3rd strongest!” – Guardian diggers When playing earthbound on my Wii U, They all said that. Thanks creator of...