Weekly Round-Up #37
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound 2 MOTHER 2 Game Book / SNES
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...