MOTHER3+ Piano Book
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...