Other MOTHER 3 Translations
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- Tacoturtle19: I NEED one!
- Tacoturtle19: Well… Dang. On top of scalpers, I also have to deal with the fact that Nintendo is going to make barely any Ness amiibo outside...
- Tacoturtle19: I honestly don’t think this will get past both Nintendo and Lego. As much as I would like it to be real, I just don’t...
- Tacoturtle19: This NEEDS to be real. Except I really don’t think it will get the 10000 votes it needs and get past Lego. It would really cool...
- TGK Ty: @Nathan You would like to purchase my design? I’ll see if it is possible to share them.