EarthBound Ending Changes
July 19th, 2014 | EarthBound
Marcus Lindblom has updated his project’s site with some more EarthBound memories and inside information!
First up, he discusses a lot of the changes in the game, including the reasoning behind the bar-to-cafe change, the creation of the English Mr. Saturn font, those weird little extra lights on Dr. Andonuts’ lab, and more! Read his comments on these topics here!
More recently, Marcus updated with some comments by Nico about EarthBound – as you’ll recall, Nico was Marcus’ daughter who was born during the game’s localization, and he included a neat little reference to her name in the game. She hadn’t really played EarthBound until now, though, so check out what she has to say here!
Marcus’s Kickstarter for his latest game project is still going, so if you’d like to learn more and possibly contribute to it, go here!
Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us, Marcus!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to More Marcus Lindblom Inside Info EarthBound!
- Alex Dyson: @CRefice, well… The uploader was one of my friends from a couple of years ago, his name’s Ryan Ramos. I remember him...
- CRefice: @Alex Dyson He’s probably talking about the mother 3 tcrf page. Although I agree, that does not mean anything, since that music...
- Alex Dyson: @snifit How can there be a TCRF page, if the proto still has yet to be found?
- Lucas: Shogo Sakai said that only earthbound 64 ost CD so maybe it’s only mother 3i+ or some sort of scam.
- jeffmaxwell: What does Shazam say?