Snowman for Brass Quintet
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
Leave a reply
- 403: I’m going to love this hack. so what improvements did you put on their, or did you already completed this project….sorry I just...
- James: “hold up i gotta put this sticky note on you”
- FuzzyPaulas: Are you sure? cause the cave theme was only in there for a second… Either way, this is absolutely hilarious.
- FuzzyPaulas: I was crying by the one minute mark. No crying till the end? I think not.
- NoName: Would have been awesome if Nintendo sued them