A New EarthBound Game?
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
- Mato: MightyYT: I always love your work, so again, amazing job on this! Off the top of my head, I don’t know the significance of everything...
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: This was written very well. I just don’t agree w/ some of the obvious conjecture regarding porky and the ending....
- wow: That’s why I love our fandom.
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?