Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
- Anonymous: >>The “fuzz” is an artifact of GBA hardware limitations, so that would not be possible without adding hacks to an emulator. How...
- Obama: Well Giygas Theme,Happy Green Train,Eerie sounds,Masked Man Varation,Sad Theme,Debug Room isn’t in HQ.
- The Man With No Name: I also have the full Mother 3 hq files as well if there is any issues with Hendricks 😛
- Hendricks266: >So, is there any way to make the Mother 3 rom play these songs in this high quality? AKA fuzz free? The “fuzz” is an...
- Obama: Ok.You won. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WUEpbd k.jpg[/img] There’s over one month now shall you bring back next-gen account,please?