Skipping Starman Junior
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995); TESTED & SAVES!
- Kacey: Kotaku has a clip of video.
- vince94: OMG wut
- SuperGamingBro64: Im surprised this makes the news but Smashified Masked Man (as well as Mother Month) and SomeCallMEJohnny’s Mother Marathon...
- annabelle: this seems like something my ex would do
- Mattiac: A role model for everyone! ^_^ MILF = Mother I’d Localize Fanatically