M1+2 Translation Update (Feb. 13)
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
- Expert: Hot damn. I wonder if they’re gonna display it or sell it or what.
- Chairman of the Board: Holy smokes, someone actually scooped it up! Imagine the seller fees and costs that’ll add up. I estimate he made...
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…