A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER 3
EarthBound’s head localizer, Marcus Lindblom has begun to share some of his thoughts and experiences working on EarthBound! He has two posts up in the “updates” section of his game’s Kickstarter:
- A quick introduction
- His brush with the dangerous and partial real-life inspiration for the Happy Happyists
Marcus has more articles planned for the coming days and weeks, so keep an eye on his game’s Kickstarter page here! There, you can also see info and videos about his company’s latest game – if you’re interested, consider backing his project too!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...