Eagleland in Minecraft Project
July 20th, 2014 | EarthBound
The newest rewards for Club Nintendo were recently announced, and this time they’re digital-only goodies. And Nintendo has made EarthBound one of those rewards!
I’ve never really participated in the Club Nintendo stuff so I don’t know much about the difference between Gold and Platinum levels and all that. All I know is that a lot of fans seem upset that the rewards are digital-only outside of Japan, but it’s cool to see EarthBound up there with a bunch of other big-name, classic games
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound is a Club Nintendo Reward
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Mother 2 Figure Strap PAULA Tomy Nintendo Game Japan
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...
- Raiden: Wow. This game has a die hard fanbase. It might be small but it’s really strong. It kinda makes me want to play this game again.
- Anonymous: They probably haxed both of them at once to show the difference for people who haven’t played the game
- TheConfuZzledDude: I still find it a bit strange how the pixel version is right next to it. Maybe it was supposed to go 3d when you tagged it?