July 20th, 2014 | EarthBound
The newest rewards for Club Nintendo were recently announced, and this time they’re digital-only goodies. And Nintendo has made EarthBound one of those rewards!
I’ve never really participated in the Club Nintendo stuff so I don’t know much about the difference between Gold and Platinum levels and all that. All I know is that a lot of fans seem upset that the rewards are digital-only outside of Japan, but it’s cool to see EarthBound up there with a bunch of other big-name, classic games 😀
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound is a Club Nintendo Reward
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.