Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...