Mr. Saturn Font in the Wild
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
- abstract: Live-A-Live…I think it gets forgotten sometimes.
- Zaxtur: I would definitely recommend Chrono Trigger. I loved the DS version. It’s my favorite RPG that wasn’t developed by Nintendo....
- DragonKazooie89: One word: Pokemon
- Onion: I’d say throw Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime into the mix. The game doesn’t have RPG elements so much but it’s got...
- Dan: Where’s Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I know gameplay wise it isn’t like Mother, but it has feels and great music, like the mother...