Early EB0 Remake Music
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Game Cartridge & Player's Strategy Guide
- Covarr: I don’t understand why they’re trying so hard to keep this all under wraps. I think it’s pretty evident that EVERY SINGLE...
- Anonymous: You can just play 100 Mario challenge to unlock every alternate skin
- Will: I believe there’s an alternative method to unlock every skin in case you don’t own the amiibo.
- Fred Bounder: All skin for Mario. (And Ness and Lucas) ^.^ https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XWBtfATiH6s&feature=yout u.be
- VOID: MOTHER 3 game cover was cut off from(metaphorical)game box and he put his own music like in Sonic & Knuckles PC Collection or Sonic CD.