More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.