EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
F/S LIMITED RARE MOTHER 2 Skelton tag BOOK MARK stipee JAPAN NESS Mr Saturn NEW
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...