Fangamer EarthBound Figures
A few years back, OKeijiDragon started working on a documentary video series about big-name video games that wound up canceled. The first video was to be about MOTHER 3 (particularly the Nintendo 64 version)… and the 2012 work-in-progress version of the video is now available for all to see!
The video is really information-dense and uses on-screen text rather than a narrator, so it’s a neat blend of a standard written article and multimedia stuff. There are a lot of little details in here that fans might not know about, so give it a watch sometime and learn more about the version of MOTHER 3 that was never released!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Leave a reply
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...