Weekly Round-Up #37
Way back during the MOTHER 3 fan translation, I was always coming across lines of text that I never recognized or map locations that I never saw in the actual game. I’ve showcased some of these in past updates, and here’s a small bit to add to that list:
Thanks to birby100 for documenting these!
If you ever get bored and want to peek at MOTHER 3’s script, I posted the text blocks + accompanying map info here a few years ago. There’s stuff in there that might be new to you if you just browse around!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Some Unseen MOTHER 3 Rooms & NPCs
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...