Howard Phillips on EarthBound Zero
Way back during the MOTHER 3 fan translation, I was always coming across lines of text that I never recognized or map locations that I never saw in the actual game. I’ve showcased some of these in past updates, and here’s a small bit to add to that list:
Thanks to birby100 for documenting these!
If you ever get bored and want to peek at MOTHER 3′s script, I posted the text blocks + accompanying map info here a few years ago. There’s stuff in there that might be new to you if you just browse around!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Some Unseen MOTHER 3 Rooms & NPCs
Leave a reply
- 10N45: @BusterTheFox Looks like “Reggie” did a great job mocking his company’s customers. I’m sure many people found out...
- DarklingDragon: Time sure does fly. I spent some time this week playing Earthbound on the virtual console.
- MysterySprite22: These are really cool. I wish I could have these. I don’t have any EB merchandise. I just drew pictures. That’s it.
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...