Wario Ware EarthBound Stuff
Way back during the MOTHER 3 fan translation, I was always coming across lines of text that I never recognized or map locations that I never saw in the actual game. I’ve showcased some of these in past updates, and here’s a small bit to add to that list:
Thanks to birby100 for documenting these!
If you ever get bored and want to peek at MOTHER 3’s script, I posted the text blocks + accompanying map info here a few years ago. There’s stuff in there that might be new to you if you just browse around!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Some Unseen MOTHER 3 Rooms & NPCs
Leave a reply
- JamesBond007: I’m going to try the Magicant Stage after unlocking Ness. I’m planning a team battle – Toon Link and Ness vs two...
- Autistic Pichu: NYEAH! This gam suks cuz DK an DX ar in lov insteed of DD an DX! Joking aside, I think the randomizer thing is pretty cool! And now...
- nashton e.: im still suprised that earthbound seems to have more content then xenoblade from what i saw.
- anon: @MatoIf you will, my good man, will you be able to take a screengrab of the Character Selection Screen for me? If you can unlock all...
- neonix: I’m sure Magicant will be in the Wii U version also. Considering they said they said the system-exclusive content would be things...