Random Post:

The MOTHER 3 E-mail

May 28th, 2014 | MOTHER 3, Uncommon Knowledge, Videos

Way back during the MOTHER 3 fan translation, I was always coming across lines of text that I never recognized or map locations that I never saw in the actual game. I’ve showcased some of these in past updates, and here’s a small bit to add to that list:

Thanks to birby100 for documenting these!

If you ever get bored and want to peek at MOTHER 3’s script, I posted the text blocks + accompanying map info here a few years ago. There’s stuff in there that might be new to you if you just browse around!

7 Comments to Some Unseen MOTHER 3 Rooms & NPCs

Christopher said on May. 28, 2014

Makes me wonder what these areas would’ve been should they have made it into the actual game.
(As well as that final boss battle that was too “disturbing” or something I think? I wish I knew what that was gonna be)

…Very interesting behind the scenes stuff, guess we will never know..

ben said on May. 28, 2014

what’s the music in the video from?

2Sang said on May. 28, 2014

I remember the tree enemy. Mato you should add a patch to the translation that includes the forest enemy when the fan translation turns 10.

Amber Hinawa Polestar said on May. 29, 2014

Maybe if Mato take example of recreating MOTHER 3 exactly like Stealth,Taxman had?Maybe they will in this one possible way broke all database security system?

EBisumaru said on May. 30, 2014

I Agreed. The very much loneliness is felt. Perhaps in the way, I must located in Urban Porkcity To be located. However much was being decided in the game to be lost. It is OK when a game is developed.

Imad Ethis said on May. 31, 2014

There are alot of layers in each outerior and interior
(like 1st layer the walls and floor or grass and the terrain)
like pokémon via walkthrough walls cheat.

Rick said on Jun. 2, 2014

I’d like to know what the music in the video is from as well.

• Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
  • ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
  • Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
  • Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
  • Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.