Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
One of the biggest, most high-quality hacks that’s in the works is Unearthed, and it looks like it’s going to feature an addition to the battle system – blue magic/PSI!
In other games, this refers to being able to learn a spell or special technique after an enemy uses it. EarthBound had nothing like this at all, but here’s a demo of the new learning system in action:
Unearthed looks to be full of big changes like this, so I can’t wait!
If you wanna keep up with the project more closely, you can follow it on the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!