EarthBound Stuff in Wii U Super Smash Bros
One of the biggest, most high-quality hacks that’s in the works is Unearthed, and it looks like it’s going to feature an addition to the battle system – blue magic/PSI!
In other games, this refers to being able to learn a spell or special technique after an enemy uses it. EarthBound had nothing like this at all, but here’s a demo of the new learning system in action:
Unearthed looks to be full of big changes like this, so I can’t wait!
If you wanna keep up with the project more closely, you can follow it on the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
- mariotti: “NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP TO NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE.” ehhhh no australia
- Ballz: It was a typo and they’ve since fixed it on their site.
- Mato: Anonymous: I don’t know, I only know that 逆修 is related to Buddhist stuff, I’m not sure of the details. My guess is that...
- Anonymous: Shouldn’t it be 逆襲 or is 逆修 a Japanese pun or something?
- mrsaturn123: Managed to get my copy in the black and red variant. So happy about that cause I missed out all the cool colors for the Mother 1 LP....