Pokemon and EarthBound Similarities
One of the biggest, most high-quality hacks that’s in the works is Unearthed, and it looks like it’s going to feature an addition to the battle system – blue magic/PSI!
In other games, this refers to being able to learn a spell or special technique after an enemy uses it. EarthBound had nothing like this at all, but here’s a demo of the new learning system in action:
Unearthed looks to be full of big changes like this, so I can’t wait!
If you wanna keep up with the project more closely, you can follow it on the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
- next-gen: In Starmen.net there’s no sub-guidelines telling “…don’t bump several mounths thread…”like MOTHER 3...
- Nintendo of America: How can I open .gsf gameboy advance ost database in which tool gsf player for unused game beats?
- mariotti: haha just checked this guy’s account he’s a total miiverse dater lmao
- Mato: We’ve been playing the Japanese re-release on EB Central Live the past two weeks. There is no run button, don’t know about the...
- Seifer: I second NichoMania question… If it would be possible, that would be awesome. Some very cool people were able to mod the Steam...