Satoru Iwata Named Nintendo of America’s CEO
Popular Posts:None found
One of the biggest, most high-quality hacks that’s in the works is Unearthed, and it looks like it’s going to feature an addition to the battle system – blue magic/PSI!
In other games, this refers to being able to learn a spell or special technique after an enemy uses it. EarthBound had nothing like this at all, but here’s a demo of the new learning system in action:
Unearthed looks to be full of big changes like this, so I can’t wait!
If you wanna keep up with the project more closely, you can follow it on the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.