EarthBound on Wii U Virtual Console Q&A
One of the biggest, most high-quality hacks that’s in the works is Unearthed, and it looks like it’s going to feature an addition to the battle system – blue magic/PSI!
In other games, this refers to being able to learn a spell or special technique after an enemy uses it. EarthBound had nothing like this at all, but here’s a demo of the new learning system in action:
Unearthed looks to be full of big changes like this, so I can’t wait!
If you wanna keep up with the project more closely, you can follow it on the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
- Sat: Thanks! I love the anecdote with the university professor.
- Mr. Tenda: This was a great interview, thanks for sharing it. Man, I wish there were more photos of the Mother 2 event, it looks interesting
- Neko Knight: Another great interview from a great man! One thing I would like to say though, has anyone asked him recently about the MOTHER 3 N64...
- Jeff Shot First: Great read, photos are great! There’s even a picture of a black phone in there! I have always been trying to speculate the...
- .: “I’m the 3rd strongest!” – Guardian diggers When playing earthbound on my Wii U, They all said that. Thanks creator of...