Use 250 Club Nintendo Coins, Get EarthBound
Supergamerk sent in this EarthBound trick a little while back:
Hello, Tomato! So, you know how people will claim: “There is NO way to lose the Starman Jr. battle. None.” Well, I’ve made that statement false that now. Simply, just grind Ness to level twelve before getting Buzz Buzz, and use the Shield move he gets at that level in the Starman Jr. battle, and it will cancel out Buzz Buzz’s shield and you can get hit by Starman Jr’s PSI moves! Here’s a video of it in action:
This is really cool! I was aware of how to skip Starman Junior altogether, but this is all-new news to me! It’s neat how this intro part of the game has so many little neat tricks to it if you’re creative enough 😀
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to How to Lose to the Starman Junior
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.