Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
Supergamerk sent in this EarthBound trick a little while back:
Hello, Tomato! So, you know how people will claim: “There is NO way to lose the Starman Jr. battle. None.” Well, I’ve made that statement false that now. Simply, just grind Ness to level twelve before getting Buzz Buzz, and use the Shield move he gets at that level in the Starman Jr. battle, and it will cancel out Buzz Buzz’s shield and you can get hit by Starman Jr’s PSI moves! Here’s a video of it in action:
This is really cool! I was aware of how to skip Starman Junior altogether, but this is all-new news to me! It’s neat how this intro part of the game has so many little neat tricks to it if you’re creative enough 😀
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to How to Lose to the Starman Junior
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!