Uncanny Commute: MOTHER 3 & Oculus Rift
Supergamerk sent in this EarthBound trick a little while back:
Hello, Tomato! So, you know how people will claim: “There is NO way to lose the Starman Jr. battle. None.” Well, I’ve made that statement false that now. Simply, just grind Ness to level twelve before getting Buzz Buzz, and use the Shield move he gets at that level in the Starman Jr. battle, and it will cancel out Buzz Buzz’s shield and you can get hit by Starman Jr’s PSI moves! Here’s a video of it in action:
This is really cool! I was aware of how to skip Starman Junior altogether, but this is all-new news to me! It’s neat how this intro part of the game has so many little neat tricks to it if you’re creative enough 😀
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to How to Lose to the Starman Junior
- Angela: Source: https://m.reddit.com/r/earthbo und/comments/2e54yi/just_finis hed_mother_3_anyone_have_anyth ing/
- Angela: Guys, I think I may have a lead on Earthbound 64! There’s a user on Reddit which claims that his friend worked on an EB 64 project...
- TBird: The grinding, the prayers, the vita capsules! WHAT’S you gonna do, brother, when Mothermania runs wild on YOU!
- Scotty: “…And his name is Lucas from nowhere!”
- Kacey: Kotaku has a clip of video.