The Ultimate Chimera Attacks!
Supergamerk sent in this EarthBound trick a little while back:
Hello, Tomato! So, you know how people will claim: “There is NO way to lose the Starman Jr. battle. None.” Well, I’ve made that statement false that now. Simply, just grind Ness to level twelve before getting Buzz Buzz, and use the Shield move he gets at that level in the Starman Jr. battle, and it will cancel out Buzz Buzz’s shield and you can get hit by Starman Jr’s PSI moves! Here’s a video of it in action:
This is really cool! I was aware of how to skip Starman Junior altogether, but this is all-new news to me! It’s neat how this intro part of the game has so many little neat tricks to it if you’re creative enough
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to How to Lose to the Starman Junior
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand DOSEISAN MR.SATURN Takara Japan
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...