Weekly Round-Up #52
Supergamerk sent in this EarthBound trick a little while back:
Hello, Tomato! So, you know how people will claim: “There is NO way to lose the Starman Jr. battle. None.” Well, I’ve made that statement false that now. Simply, just grind Ness to level twelve before getting Buzz Buzz, and use the Shield move he gets at that level in the Starman Jr. battle, and it will cancel out Buzz Buzz’s shield and you can get hit by Starman Jr’s PSI moves! Here’s a video of it in action:
This is really cool! I was aware of how to skip Starman Junior altogether, but this is all-new news to me! It’s neat how this intro part of the game has so many little neat tricks to it if you’re creative enough 😀
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to How to Lose to the Starman Junior
- Chivi-chivik: I KNEW Undertale would be there. It was obvious.
- BusterTheFox: I’ve been playing through Chrono Trigger recently… It’s really fun. I had tried it at least a couple of times in...
- cool_noy_mew: What Opoona said, Opoona is a fantastic Wii game
- yui: I love these cute flowcharts! I’m glad someone did this. I’ve played just about every game on there, it’s super cool to see...
- KingOfSwords: I can’t recommend Undertale highly enough. Or talk much more about it without spoilers. It’s a wonderful game, and...