Press Start 2006: Mother Medley
May 22nd, 2014 | Fan Games
Cognitive Dissonance was an EarthBound-themed fan game made by otherhand a few years ago – and a super-duper enhanced version is coming out soon! Here’s a quick description of it:
In 198X, after the first defeat of the invaders, CogDis tells the story of a band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment – a Mook, a Mr. Saturn, a Starman, and a UFO-piloting bug. They travel through space and time between the first two Mother games, interconnecting through their events through a focus on Giygas and his descent into madness.
And here’s the trailer for the upgraded version:
Whoa, that definitely looks upgraded over the original version. This 2.0 version will also feature a new soundtrack put together by a number of different people in the EarthBound community!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Trailer
- Sat: Thanks! I love the anecdote with the university professor.
- Mr. Tenda: This was a great interview, thanks for sharing it. Man, I wish there were more photos of the Mother 2 event, it looks interesting
- Neko Knight: Another great interview from a great man! One thing I would like to say though, has anyone asked him recently about the MOTHER 3 N64...
- Jeff Shot First: Great read, photos are great! There’s even a picture of a black phone in there! I have always been trying to speculate the...
- .: “I’m the 3rd strongest!” – Guardian diggers When playing earthbound on my Wii U, They all said that. Thanks creator of...