Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
May 22nd, 2014 | Fan Games
Cognitive Dissonance was an EarthBound-themed fan game made by otherhand a few years ago – and a super-duper enhanced version is coming out soon! Here’s a quick description of it:
In 198X, after the first defeat of the invaders, CogDis tells the story of a band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment – a Mook, a Mr. Saturn, a Starman, and a UFO-piloting bug. They travel through space and time between the first two Mother games, interconnecting through their events through a focus on Giygas and his descent into madness.
And here’s the trailer for the upgraded version:
Whoa, that definitely looks upgraded over the original version. This 2.0 version will also feature a new soundtrack put together by a number of different people in the EarthBound community!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Trailer
- Jason: I just wanted to ask about the LoZ: Link Between Worlds image. Is that simply a mock-up, or have you done a comparison of that too? I...
- Anonymous: This book will be epic.
- Esper: Yay for your book! Sad it’s too high a tier for me
- Kyosuke: So awesome that your book is happening! Woohoo!
- Hp Shout: Congrats ‘Mato! Just hit 250K @ midnight!!!!