Ness’s American/Family Ties
May 22nd, 2014 | Fan Games
Cognitive Dissonance was an EarthBound-themed fan game made by otherhand a few years ago – and a super-duper enhanced version is coming out soon! Here’s a quick description of it:
In 198X, after the first defeat of the invaders, CogDis tells the story of a band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment – a Mook, a Mr. Saturn, a Starman, and a UFO-piloting bug. They travel through space and time between the first two Mother games, interconnecting through their events through a focus on Giygas and his descent into madness.
And here’s the trailer for the upgraded version:
Whoa, that definitely looks upgraded over the original version. This 2.0 version will also feature a new soundtrack put together by a number of different people in the EarthBound community!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Trailer
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super NES, 1995) *Authentic/Tested/Cleaned/Brand New Battery
- David: My friends getting me one on the day it comes out here!! (Which is like April something) So I don’t need to get the one from Japan.
- Hey Anon!: Aw darn! I don’t know if I should wait until I go to Japan this summer (I’m gonna try to do some mother merch scouting since...
- Pineapple King: They ask what the audience for this set would be. Obviously kids, adults and young women too!
- Dr.x: I kind of wish I could actually go to a convention for once.
- Xi: I’ve been to a couple of anime/video game conventions this year where the people with video game booths were selling Japanese amiibos. If...