Different EarthBound Clay Models
Everyone knows about this promo video for EarthBound that ran in stores back in the day:
But another one has recently emerged – one that I’ve never seen before! This one was apparently played on kiosks in stores too:
This is definitely an improvement over the first video, although with everything EarthBound has to offer it seems silly that they emphasize that it has “More than 40 weapons! And over 80 items!”
Still, it’s a neat look at some of the promotion the game got back in the 90s, so give it a look-see. And check out the promos for all the other stuff too, there’s so much nostalgia in there!
Thanks to Tyler for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Another EarthBound Promo Video Unearthed
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...