Ghost of Starman DX Says Boo
Everyone knows about this promo video for EarthBound that ran in stores back in the day:
But another one has recently emerged – one that I’ve never seen before! This one was apparently played on kiosks in stores too:
This is definitely an improvement over the first video, although with everything EarthBound has to offer it seems silly that they emphasize that it has “More than 40 weapons! And over 80 items!”
Still, it’s a neat look at some of the promotion the game got back in the 90s, so give it a look-see. And check out the promos for all the other stuff too, there’s so much nostalgia in there!
Thanks to Tyler for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Another EarthBound Promo Video Unearthed
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.