MOTHER 3 Chinese Translation
A number of prototype EarthBound Zero cartridges have been floating around for years (details here) but recently the authenticity of some of them has come into question. So Sith, Stevesesy, and others have been doing some detective work over the past few months.
I’m still not caught up with all the details about this, but most recently they got in contact with Andrew DeRouin, the owner of the original leaked prototype cartridge, and convinced him to open it up for the first time to see what it looks like on the inside. And here are the pics!
A little more info and some posts by Andrew (zeldaboy) himself can be seen here.
I haven’t had much time lately to focus on EarthBound stuff, so I’m still not caught up with the issue that some of the prototype cartridges might be fake. It sounds like Sith and Stevesesy might still be compiling info about this, though, so I’ll let them do their thing for now. If anyone has any extra info, though, please share it in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to A Look Inside the Original NES Earth Bound Prototype Cartridge
- Miller: >> I hate how the supposed “HQ” version screws up any pulse waves used in the tracks by making them unbearably loud. Yeah, this bugs...
- NichoMania: Er..I might sound stupid asking this, but, is it possible to put these high quality versions BACK in the Mother 3 rom? Or is the...
- gBev: @Anonymous: That’s just emulator inaccuracy. Unfortunately between that and everyone using said emulators to rip the audio, people get...
- Zelda: So Anonymous you’re keen on original prototype of MOTHER 3 N64/N64DD soundfonts tracks like me?
- Meep: OMG I need a download link!