Quick History of the MOTHER Series
Every once in a while I like to share EarthBound stuff that Fangamer has, and here are a few EarthBound-themed shirts that might interest you!
This shirt is designed by Nina Matsumoto, who’s done so many bazillion awesome things that I’m not even sure where to start listing them from! Besides stuff like her manga work, her Simpsons work, and her Last Airbender work, you might also recognize her as the main force behind translating all the Game Center CX stuff everywhere 😛
Anyway, this is a shirt she designed! Check it out here!
I think I might’ve posted about this one before, but it’s designed by the amazing Omocat, who’s done a lot of other amazing EarthBound-related stuff too, like the Overcoming Shyness book!
Check out Omocat’s Chosen Four shirt here!
And of course there’s this good ol’ classic! I see this shirt everywhere now, whether it’s in live stream events or pictures from conventions, it seems like it’s the go-to shirt if you want to Nessify yourself 😛 It was out of stock for a while, but now it’s back here!
You know, I wonder which the third strongest shirt is…
Anyway, as always, if you do order something from Fangamer, if you mention me in the special comment/notes part of the order form I’ll toss in some stuff of my own – I usually include a quick letter and some extra goodies.
Note that I don’t actually work for Fangamer, but since I have such close ties with them and live so close to them, I see them all the time and do stuff like this and the EarthBound Bash with them. It literally is EarthBound Central here in Tucson I guess 😛
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to You Encounter an EarthBound Shirt Trio!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...