EB Saga DVD + Poster!
Every once in a while I like to share EarthBound stuff that Fangamer has, and here are a few EarthBound-themed shirts that might interest you!
This shirt is designed by Nina Matsumoto, who’s done so many bazillion awesome things that I’m not even sure where to start listing them from! Besides stuff like her manga work, her Simpsons work, and her Last Airbender work, you might also recognize her as the main force behind translating all the Game Center CX stuff everywhere
Anyway, this is a shirt she designed! Check it out here!
I think I might’ve posted about this one before, but it’s designed by the amazing Omocat, who’s done a lot of other amazing EarthBound-related stuff too, like the Overcoming Shyness book!
Check out Omocat’s Chosen Four shirt here!
And of course there’s this good ol’ classic! I see this shirt everywhere now, whether it’s in live stream events or pictures from conventions, it seems like it’s the go-to shirt if you want to Nessify yourself It was out of stock for a while, but now it’s back here!
You know, I wonder which the third strongest shirt is…
Anyway, as always, if you do order something from Fangamer, if you mention me in the special comment/notes part of the order form I’ll toss in some stuff of my own – I usually include a quick letter and some extra goodies.
Note that I don’t actually work for Fangamer, but since I have such close ties with them and live so close to them, I see them all the time and do stuff like this and the EarthBound Bash with them. It literally is EarthBound Central here in Tucson I guess
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to You Encounter an EarthBound Shirt Trio!
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...