New Copy of EarthBound for $6000
A group of EarthBound fans, led by a fan named Roach, has been working on a fan game called “EAGLELAND” for quite some time now. There’s also a lot of detail about the game’s story, gameplay mechanics, and more here. The team is actually looking for help, so if you can assist, let them know!
For now, here are some sample screenshots of the game:
Again, check out this forum thread for more gameplay details and story info!
Other Related Posts:
100 Comments to The EAGLELAND Fan Game
- Wukey: Damn, how long did Earthbound take to beat? Maybe 30 hours?
- Yosh: And Nintendo doesn’t approve things such as ripping a ROM from a cartridge and modifying its content.
- notagain: @Staremen Please do some research first. The fan translation is not a ROM. It is a patch for ones, and the link leads to that...
- WorldBound: I’m not sayin’ Nintendo’s wrong!
- Staremen: Honestly anyone who is saying Nintendo is “wrong” for doing this just dont understand. Promoting ROMS on Nintendo’s own...