EB0 Remake: Big Bag Implementation
A group of EarthBound fans, led by a fan named Roach, has been working on a fan game called “EAGLELAND” for quite some time now. There’s also a lot of detail about the game’s story, gameplay mechanics, and more here. The team is actually looking for help, so if you can assist, let them know!
For now, here are some sample screenshots of the game:
Again, check out this forum thread for more gameplay details and story info!
Other Related Posts:
100 Comments to The EAGLELAND Fan Game
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...
- dumball92: I hope this gets released soon!!!
- WVdUde: Yeah, the movement has moved on to the Earthbound US community now, and a treaty has been made with the people who was trolling. Expect...