More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
A group of EarthBound fans, led by a fan named Roach, has been working on a fan game called “EAGLELAND” for quite some time now. There’s also a lot of detail about the game’s story, gameplay mechanics, and more here. The team is actually looking for help, so if you can assist, let them know!
For now, here are some sample screenshots of the game:
Again, check out this forum thread for more gameplay details and story info!
Other Related Posts:
100 Comments to The EAGLELAND Fan Game
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.