Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
A group of EarthBound fans, led by a fan named Roach, has been working on a fan game called “EAGLELAND” for quite some time now. There’s also a lot of detail about the game’s story, gameplay mechanics, and more here. The team is actually looking for help, so if you can assist, let them know!
For now, here are some sample screenshots of the game:
Again, check out this forum thread for more gameplay details and story info!
Other Related Posts:
100 Comments to The EAGLELAND Fan Game
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...