The Captain’s Extra Line of Text
I recently stumbled upon this video with Pat the NES Punk in it that touches on a weird story about eBay and a seller with 30 suspicious EarthBound cartridges. If you haven’t heard of this before, here’s the video (strong language warning, BTW):
Somehow this story sounds familiar but it’s a fuzzy, hazy memory to me. If anyone has more details, lemme know in the comments! (Knowing my brain, I probably did report on it before but totally forgot about it )
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Pat the NES Punk Discusses Fake EarthBound Cartridges
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Earth Bound WORKING SAVE FUNCTION DUST COVER Super Nintendo SNES 1995
- Rock: There is fan art of this http://danbooru.donmai.us/post s/760516?tags=giygas
- FaxanaduChamp: Why can’t they be both?!? The fetus and Gigue
- anon: @Isaiah V. That wasn’t a theory, they have always been the same person.
- Valder: These alien henchmen serve Giygas, the chief villain of EarthBound. In Smash Bros., the assist trophy Starman will teleport around and fire...
- Valder: Someone did some data mining poking around inside SSB 3D’s English demo files: http://pastebin.com/u/Kaphotic s Here are the official...