Onett Rubber Stamp
I recently stumbled upon this video with Pat the NES Punk in it that touches on a weird story about eBay and a seller with 30 suspicious EarthBound cartridges. If you haven’t heard of this before, here’s the video (strong language warning, BTW):
Somehow this story sounds familiar but it’s a fuzzy, hazy memory to me. If anyone has more details, lemme know in the comments! (Knowing my brain, I probably did report on it before but totally forgot about it 😛 )
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Pat the NES Punk Discusses Fake EarthBound Cartridges
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?