Shigesato Itoi and Star Fox 64
I recently stumbled upon this video with Pat the NES Punk in it that touches on a weird story about eBay and a seller with 30 suspicious EarthBound cartridges. If you haven’t heard of this before, here’s the video (strong language warning, BTW):
Somehow this story sounds familiar but it’s a fuzzy, hazy memory to me. If anyone has more details, lemme know in the comments! (Knowing my brain, I probably did report on it before but totally forgot about it 😛 )
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Pat the NES Punk Discusses Fake EarthBound Cartridges
- Boomhauer: I dang-‘ol loved sending that e-mail.
- Noodle: There’s also typos in the final boss fight. “Paula prayed from bottom of your heart” is missing an extra...
- Baptiste Faussat: I was going to start a Let’s Play series of EarthBound (with the subtitle “The exact opposite of Starbound”...
- adex: you can already pre-order them from ebay.
- Chivi-chivik: Red was supposed to be named ‘Ninten’, but they changed that in the end, so it’s not something hidden, it’s...