MOTHER 1+2 Translation Update 5
Jeff Benson of EarthBound Saga fame has been working the past year or so with Fangamer on a full-fledged documentary film about EarthBound and its fans, with more of an emphasis on the people aspect than the history of the game itself. It’s tentatively titled EarthBound, USA:
You can read more about it and follow the project at the official site here!
And here’s how dedicated Jeff and Fangamer has been about this project
It sounds like a Kickstarter is planned sometime in the near future – I don’t know the details yet but I do know it’s going to be EarthBound craziness to the extreme. I’ll post more when I hear more!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
- Mato: I remember at the time that it WAS really impressive for a Super NES game – Street Fighter II was touted for a good while as being the...
- Ailure: 24 mbit translates to about 3 megabyte for those not in the know. For some reason they were really fond of specifying cartridge sizes in...
- Ailure: I love how it mentions the game being 24 mbits like that was huge. Even at the time it was nothing with computers at the era having cd-rom...
- Wukey: Damn, how long did Earthbound take to beat? Maybe 30 hours?
- Yosh: And Nintendo doesn’t approve things such as ripping a ROM from a cartridge and modifying its content.