MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound
Jeff Benson of EarthBound Saga fame has been working the past year or so with Fangamer on a full-fledged documentary film about EarthBound and its fans, with more of an emphasis on the people aspect than the history of the game itself. It’s tentatively titled EarthBound, USA:
You can read more about it and follow the project at the official site here!
And here’s how dedicated Jeff and Fangamer has been about this project 😯
It sounds like a Kickstarter is planned sometime in the near future – I don’t know the details yet but I do know it’s going to be EarthBound craziness to the extreme. I’ll post more when I hear more!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
- GSUser: Too Bad. Also I Colored It Just For Fun, Not Like Someone Told To Do That.
- KingMike: Still treated a bit different in that even Japan did not get Mother 1 on 3DS VC. (though 3DS VC seems to have been kind of dead in all...
- Obama: No, there isn’t. And there was literally no point to have done that. This was meant to be in black and white.
- DJMankiewitz: The Japanese game was treated just like any other VC release (which makes sense, because for them, it was). Our’s was clearly...
- next-gen: Eerie sounds I bet originally after liberating masked man mind and after killing Porky there was planned to encounter third final boss in...