M2 vs. EB: Scaraba Again
Jeff Benson of EarthBound Saga fame has been working the past year or so with Fangamer on a full-fledged documentary film about EarthBound and its fans, with more of an emphasis on the people aspect than the history of the game itself. It’s tentatively titled EarthBound, USA:
You can read more about it and follow the project at the official site here!
And here’s how dedicated Jeff and Fangamer has been about this project 😯
It sounds like a Kickstarter is planned sometime in the near future – I don’t know the details yet but I do know it’s going to be EarthBound craziness to the extreme. I’ll post more when I hear more!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...