I Think I’m Teaching Japanese
Jeff Benson of EarthBound Saga fame has been working the past year or so with Fangamer on a full-fledged documentary film about EarthBound and its fans, with more of an emphasis on the people aspect than the history of the game itself. It’s tentatively titled EarthBound, USA:
You can read more about it and follow the project at the official site here!
And here’s how dedicated Jeff and Fangamer has been about this project
It sounds like a Kickstarter is planned sometime in the near future – I don’t know the details yet but I do know it’s going to be EarthBound craziness to the extreme. I’ll post more when I hear more!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.