EarthBound Rap Released, Sort of
March 24th, 2014 | Itoi
I was thinking the other day, “You know, what would I say/do if I ever got the chance to meet Shigesato Itoi?” But I couldn’t really think of anything, so I’d probably just end up saying, “Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.”
But I’m curious to know – if you had the rare chance to meet Itoi for a few minutes, would you say/do/ask? In fact, what do fans in general do when they meet game creators like Miyamoto, Kojima, etc.? I never really thought about it until now.
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to What Would You Say to Itoi?
- vince94: They know how attached/devoted we are to the world and the characters, I don’t think they’d change much. The backlash would be...
- Anonymous: Hopefully this will finally get Mother fans to address their mental health issues and rejoin the rest of society.
- NessinEagleland: Noticing that mato isnt responding to the conspiracy theories that hes somehow involved. Honestly i do hope NOA americanizes the...
- SmaMan: Part of me wants to believe won’t censor their translation since they know just how big the following behind Mother is. Some brought...
- Ness1985: Chances are if Nintendo is actually doing it with their translation, it’ll be neutered, butchered & heavily censored.