Satoru Iwata Named Nintendo of America’s CEO
Popular Posts:None found
March 24th, 2014 | Itoi
I was thinking the other day, “You know, what would I say/do if I ever got the chance to meet Shigesato Itoi?” But I couldn’t really think of anything, so I’d probably just end up saying, “Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.”
But I’m curious to know – if you had the rare chance to meet Itoi for a few minutes, would you say/do/ask? In fact, what do fans in general do when they meet game creators like Miyamoto, Kojima, etc.? I never really thought about it until now.
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to What Would You Say to Itoi?
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.