A Look at MOTHER 1’s Manual
March 24th, 2014 | Itoi
I was thinking the other day, “You know, what would I say/do if I ever got the chance to meet Shigesato Itoi?” But I couldn’t really think of anything, so I’d probably just end up saying, “Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.”
But I’m curious to know – if you had the rare chance to meet Itoi for a few minutes, would you say/do/ask? In fact, what do fans in general do when they meet game creators like Miyamoto, Kojima, etc.? I never really thought about it until now.
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to What Would You Say to Itoi?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 NES mini figure strap Takara Japan
- Dr.x: That sounds amazing. Too bad I already know I can’t go. But I would love to go.
- Miles Vialpando: So, maybe an Amiibo will come without his hat, or perhaps his left arm missing. Haha… I plan on buying two. One for using in...
- TS: Hahahaha, I agree with Yay. Glad to see some Utah people are going to be there. I just moved to Utah and it’s friggin’ killing me.
- ShadowSoul720: I’m doing an Earthbound Lets play on my YouTube account if anyone is interested in an up and coming New YouTuber!
- Yay: Finally, living in Utah is a benefit.