Marcus’ Happy Happy Experiences
March 24th, 2014 | Itoi
I was thinking the other day, “You know, what would I say/do if I ever got the chance to meet Shigesato Itoi?” But I couldn’t really think of anything, so I’d probably just end up saying, “Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.”
But I’m curious to know – if you had the rare chance to meet Itoi for a few minutes, would you say/do/ask? In fact, what do fans in general do when they meet game creators like Miyamoto, Kojima, etc.? I never really thought about it until now.
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to What Would You Say to Itoi?
- Baptiste Faussat: I was going to start a Let’s Play series of EarthBound (with the subtitle “The exact opposite of Starbound”...
- adex: you can already pre-order them from ebay.
- Chivi-chivik: Red was supposed to be named ‘Ninten’, but they changed that in the end, so it’s not something hidden, it’s...
- Kebby: I’m a recent buyer of the game, for a significant amount below average. I have a SNES and have wanted the game for a while, but after...
- Lostindark: Wow, i’m a french fan of the mother series and i wasn’t aware of it too ! Too bad it isn’t mother 3, because i think...