A Look at the MOTHER 2 iPhone Case
March 24th, 2014 | Itoi
I was thinking the other day, “You know, what would I say/do if I ever got the chance to meet Shigesato Itoi?” But I couldn’t really think of anything, so I’d probably just end up saying, “Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.”
But I’m curious to know – if you had the rare chance to meet Itoi for a few minutes, would you say/do/ask? In fact, what do fans in general do when they meet game creators like Miyamoto, Kojima, etc.? I never really thought about it until now.
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to What Would You Say to Itoi?
- Mother/EB: Umm, someone please delete the first comment.
- Mother/EB: @Psi Troy I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the...
- Mother/EB: I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the people on...
- Mother/EB: @Anonymous I would love nothing better than the Mother 2 portion of the Mother 1+2 GBA cart to be translated. I know every single...
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...