Another EarthBound Promo Video Unearthed
TwitchPlaysPokemon took off recently, and it sounds like they beat another Pokemon game the other day. During the lull between games, the channel has been playing a random variety of games… and yesterday they played MOTHER 3!
I only caught parts of it, but here are some pics of it in action!
I only caught pieces of the playthrough, but I hear the channel got up to the fireflies in the forest but couldn’t really beat them. I think the main menu might’ve been disabled, meaning no healing items and no equipment changing. I assume this was because it would’ve been possible to accidentally enter “Sleep Mode” from the main menu, which would’ve ended the game.
The channel’s since moved on to playing other games but has been getting nowhere at all:
So, people behind Twitch Plays Pokemon! If you ever DO want to play Mother 3 sometime, let me know and I’ll try to whip up a cheat code or a patch that’ll disable the Sleep Mode thing!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to TwitchPlaysPokemon Plays MOTHER 3
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...