EarthBound Price Update (Aug. 2013)
TwitchPlaysPokemon took off recently, and it sounds like they beat another Pokemon game the other day. During the lull between games, the channel has been playing a random variety of games… and yesterday they played MOTHER 3!
I only caught parts of it, but here are some pics of it in action!
I only caught pieces of the playthrough, but I hear the channel got up to the fireflies in the forest but couldn’t really beat them. I think the main menu might’ve been disabled, meaning no healing items and no equipment changing. I assume this was because it would’ve been possible to accidentally enter “Sleep Mode” from the main menu, which would’ve ended the game.
The channel’s since moved on to playing other games but has been getting nowhere at all:
So, people behind Twitch Plays Pokemon! If you ever DO want to play Mother 3 sometime, let me know and I’ll try to whip up a cheat code or a patch that’ll disable the Sleep Mode thing!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to TwitchPlaysPokemon Plays MOTHER 3
- GSUser: Too Bad. Also I Colored It Just For Fun, Not Like Someone Told To Do That.
- KingMike: Still treated a bit different in that even Japan did not get Mother 1 on 3DS VC. (though 3DS VC seems to have been kind of dead in all...
- Obama: No, there isn’t. And there was literally no point to have done that. This was meant to be in black and white.
- DJMankiewitz: The Japanese game was treated just like any other VC release (which makes sense, because for them, it was). Our’s was clearly...
- next-gen: Eerie sounds I bet originally after liberating masked man mind and after killing Porky there was planned to encounter third final boss in...