Checking the MOTHER Drawer
TwitchPlaysPokemon took off recently, and it sounds like they beat another Pokemon game the other day. During the lull between games, the channel has been playing a random variety of games… and yesterday they played MOTHER 3!
I only caught parts of it, but here are some pics of it in action!
I only caught pieces of the playthrough, but I hear the channel got up to the fireflies in the forest but couldn’t really beat them. I think the main menu might’ve been disabled, meaning no healing items and no equipment changing. I assume this was because it would’ve been possible to accidentally enter “Sleep Mode” from the main menu, which would’ve ended the game.
The channel’s since moved on to playing other games but has been getting nowhere at all:
So, people behind Twitch Plays Pokemon! If you ever DO want to play Mother 3 sometime, let me know and I’ll try to whip up a cheat code or a patch that’ll disable the Sleep Mode thing!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to TwitchPlaysPokemon Plays MOTHER 3
- OtherLurkingBlue: Yes, NOW I know it’s optional, but when I was NINE YEARS OLD I hadn’t quite figured it out yet.
- PsyYogi: Like this??? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvl0 lb4be1hnal9/orange-kid.jpg?dl= 0
- Neko Knight: WHOOPS! Meant to say Orange Kid! DUR!
- Neko Knight: It took twenty years, but Apple Kid’s dream has finally been realized.
- An E and two 8: ^You know it’s optional to give him money, right? Anyways, Who would have thought that this was possible? And on top of that,...