Reserving a Copy of EarthBound 64
TwitchPlaysPokemon took off recently, and it sounds like they beat another Pokemon game the other day. During the lull between games, the channel has been playing a random variety of games… and yesterday they played MOTHER 3!
I only caught parts of it, but here are some pics of it in action!
I only caught pieces of the playthrough, but I hear the channel got up to the fireflies in the forest but couldn’t really beat them. I think the main menu might’ve been disabled, meaning no healing items and no equipment changing. I assume this was because it would’ve been possible to accidentally enter “Sleep Mode” from the main menu, which would’ve ended the game.
The channel’s since moved on to playing other games but has been getting nowhere at all:
So, people behind Twitch Plays Pokemon! If you ever DO want to play Mother 3 sometime, let me know and I’ll try to whip up a cheat code or a patch that’ll disable the Sleep Mode thing!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to TwitchPlaysPokemon Plays MOTHER 3
- name: 7F1Al6 I appreciate you sharing this post.Much thanks again.
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...