Darn You, Ronald!
TwitchPlaysPokemon took off recently, and it sounds like they beat another Pokemon game the other day. During the lull between games, the channel has been playing a random variety of games… and yesterday they played MOTHER 3!
I only caught parts of it, but here are some pics of it in action!
I only caught pieces of the playthrough, but I hear the channel got up to the fireflies in the forest but couldn’t really beat them. I think the main menu might’ve been disabled, meaning no healing items and no equipment changing. I assume this was because it would’ve been possible to accidentally enter “Sleep Mode” from the main menu, which would’ve ended the game.
The channel’s since moved on to playing other games but has been getting nowhere at all:
So, people behind Twitch Plays Pokemon! If you ever DO want to play Mother 3 sometime, let me know and I’ll try to whip up a cheat code or a patch that’ll disable the Sleep Mode thing!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to TwitchPlaysPokemon Plays MOTHER 3
Leave a reply
- BusterTheFox: Woo, Hip Snake! …I can’t help reading H.S. as Hip Snake. It’s a TWEWY thing… anyway! This looks so cool! Even...
- Anonymous: Very excited about this. Have never been able to immerse myself in the original. This game, however, looks very promising.
- An E and two 8: Holy Hack in a Sack! This looks amazing! I checked the thread a few times times before (As a guest) and the old EB Central posts...
- Chris Brough: You know what’d be really awesome? If they actually made a reproduction cart so that you could actually play the game on the...
- game4brains: Wow, it’s been quite a while since anyone’s talked about this! I’m looking forward to its release! Also, about the...