EarthBound’s ESRB Rating Changed
GreatGonzalez88 sent this e-mail a while back:
I was playing EarthBound recently and I had a weird thing happen with Escargo Express.
I just used the Eraser Eraser and wanted to get rid of it right away so I called Escargo Express from the lab and then called Dad to save my game. After that I forgot about it and proceeded to the Stonehenge base. I made it considerably far and suddenly the delivery guy finally showed up in the middle of the base.
What makes it weird is that not only did it take way WAY longer than usual for the guy to come, but he actually showed up in the middle of a dungeon. I’m not sure if it’s anything unheard of or not but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to send it your way.
Maybe someone might know what caused it. The attached screenshot is proof that it happened.
I always got the feeling that when and where the Escargo Express guy shows up seemed to be a bit finnicky. Sometimes he wouldn’t show up when it seemed like he should, and sometimes the opposite would happen too. Has anyone else got him to show up in a weird location before?
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Escargo Express in a Dungeon
- DalisClock: Finally, my time in an orchestra comes to use, when I can finally learn Italian, as my conductor once said, “every single thing...
- StarmanAlex: @WorldBound Ah, you’ve finally made it.
- WorldBound: Woah! StarmanALX?! I knew him!
- Ness' Dad: Thanks for signing Ness’ hat!
- Nate1312: I got to attend the Camp, and all I can say is that you all did a fantastic job making it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. It was fun...