Assembling a Mr. Saturn
Many years ago, xfis (who mostly goes by Stephen nowadays) made a series of EarthBound videos that revolved around public stunts – stuff like eating actual burgers out of trash cans, chasing a Tessie around as a Tessie-watcher, being a real-life Hint Man, stuff like that.
Anyway, he’s recently repolished these videos and reuploaded them with better quality!
My old series, /earthbound, has just been moved to StephenPlays (now renamed to “Earthbound Public Stunts!”). The old videos were in 240p and have been reuploaded in their full 480p resolution. In addition, YouTube broke the audio of many of them years ago, and that’s all been fixed now. It’s been almost 9 years since the release of this series, and I hope many people will enjoy watching them again or viewing them for the first time.
(I’m still searching for the high-res version of the Slot Brothers video. Once I have it, I’ll move it into that playlist as well.)
I always loved these videos, they were a combination of sheer fan enthusiasm, film-making enthusiasm, and youthful craziness. Actually, besides these stunt videos, xfis has done a BUNCH of other great EarthBound videos which I’ve posted about before – read about them/watch them here!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Public Stunts
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...