EarthBound for the PC
I’ve been super-duper slacking on my EarthBound price updates lately. I hadn’t updated buyearthbound.com since October, so some readers were curious to know how the prices have changed since then.
The quick answer is that the prices haven’t changed too much:
EarthBound guide (avg. price): $87 (up from $86)
EarthBound complete set (avg. price): $459 (down from $462)
As always, these were tallied by hand based only on eBay auctions that ended successfully within the past month. I did this particular tallying about 2 weeks ago when I updated the buyearthbound site.
So it looks like even with EarthBound on the Wii U and the various bootlegs and hack reproductions that are starting to pop up on sites, the cost for a genuine copy of EarthBound hasn’t changed much at all in the past few months.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EarthBound Price Changes Since October 2013
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...
- Raiden: Wow. This game has a die hard fanbase. It might be small but it’s really strong. It kinda makes me want to play this game again.
- Anonymous: They probably haxed both of them at once to show the difference for people who haven’t played the game
- TheConfuZzledDude: I still find it a bit strange how the pixel version is right next to it. Maybe it was supposed to go 3d when you tagged it?