An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project:
Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here:
And our project thread is at: LINK
As of a release date, we’re waiting for the new 1.8 update to come out with the invisible wall blocks. Thanks for reading!
All I can say is that this is very wow
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Minecraft Update
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 Earthbound Starman Big size FIGURE COLLECTION 3 NINTENDO figurines doll
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...