More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project:
Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here:
And our project thread is at: LINK
As of a release date, we’re waiting for the new 1.8 update to come out with the invisible wall blocks. Thanks for reading!
All I can say is that this is very wow 😯
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Minecraft Update
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.