Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project:
Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here:
And our project thread is at: LINK
As of a release date, we’re waiting for the new 1.8 update to come out with the invisible wall blocks. Thanks for reading!
All I can say is that this is very wow 😯
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Minecraft Update
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan EXC/C
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...