ITOI SHIGESATO BASS FISHING NO.1 Super Famicom Import JAPAN Game no inst bcn sf

March 5th, 2014 | EarthBound, Fan Games, Videos

Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project:

Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here:

And our project thread is at: LINK

As of a release date, we’re waiting for the new 1.8 update to come out with the invisible wall blocks. Thanks for reading!

All I can say is that this is very wow 8O

11 Comments to EarthBound in Minecraft Update

Earthbound_X said on Mar. 5, 2014

Looks Like I’ll have to load up Minecraft to check that out when it comes out.

Anonymous said on Mar. 5, 2014

*cough* Mother 3 in Minecraft? *cough cough*

Blueflower999 said on Mar. 5, 2014

@Anonymous Mother 3 probably wouldn’t take as long. Far less buildings.

Except New Pork City. That might be tough.

Sunnymoon said on Mar. 6, 2014

NOW I have a reason to play Minecraft. That’s amazing job here!

Baptiste Faussat said on Mar. 6, 2014

If Nintendo releases a 3D remake of EarthBound, it would look exactly like that!

FZ64 said on Mar. 6, 2014

@Anonymous I didn’t hear about making MOTHER 3 so we might not any time soon (I have been working on New Pork not on the server yet due to it being removed when we went down for a bit) but we do have a few areas laying around from Mother 3 but I hear that MOTHER is being considered but not 100% sure but who knows It can happen \(._.)/

Hp Shout said on Mar. 7, 2014

Mind. Blown.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Chivi-chivik said on Mar. 7, 2014

Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM!
I’d love to go through there!!!

ejruss25 said on Mar. 11, 2014

Haha. And make the Devil’s Machine a Wither trapped in a glass Netherrack brain thing. Or something.

Valerie said on Mar. 14, 2014

I now wish I had money to buy Minecraft. Maybe I’ll use my friend’s when he isn’t looking, like whenever he leaves his room?

nessssssssssssssssssssss said on Jul. 11, 2014

is there a server for this