Five Years of MOTHER 3
Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project:
Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here:
And our project thread is at: LINK
As of a release date, we’re waiting for the new 1.8 update to come out with the invisible wall blocks. Thanks for reading!
All I can say is that this is very wow 😯
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Minecraft Update
Featured Item on eBay:
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!