Use 250 Club Nintendo Coins, Get EarthBound
A new Did You Know Gaming video was just released, and this episode is about EarthBound! This episode also features chuggaaconroy, who has helped introduce so many people to the MOTHER/EarthBound games that it still boggles my mind 😛
There’s a part 2 to this video too! See it here!
So much of the info here is scattered across my hundreds (thousands?) of EarthBound Central posts, so I’m glad that a bunch of it has been condensed into a nice and simple video format. I actually haven’t watched Part 2 yet, so I better do that now!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Did You Know Gaming: EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.