A while back, an EarthBound fan from Chile e-mailed me about a video project:
My name is Tomi and I’m from Chile. Sorry if my english is not the best, but you know, spanish is my main language, haha.
Well. Me and some friends, we have a project, a youtube channel called
Low Definition. Our last project inside this channel is “Creadores”
(Creators), and is about game designers, game directors, game producers,
etc. In the last episode, the second episode of “Creadores”, we talked
about Shigesato Itoi.
Basically, I want more people to know about our project, and, as fans of
Shigesato Itoi, I really want more people to know about our love for
Earthbound and Shigesato Itoi. That’s why I wanted to contact you. I
know of Earthbound Central and your great work. And I want to ask you…
if we make subtitles of our video, english subtitles, there’s a
posibility of appear in your blog as a New/entry?
In Chile lives a lots of Earthbound’s fans, a lots. I want more people
outside Chile to know about us, the chilean fans. If you can help us in
some way, that’d be awesome.
It sounded cool to me, so Tomi got some English translations added to the video, which you can now check out here or below!
Thanks for the hard work! And it’s great that Chile has such dedicated fans 😀
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Creators: Shigesato Itoi
- JM: Hi NichoMania, Thanks for the comment. I took another look at the line and the Japanese is: アメリカ系の人はずっと「『4』が作られつつある」と言ってます が、嘘に決まっているじゃないかと（笑）。...
- NichoMania: Great translation, but something has been bugging me about it… Ever since, I read the last post about Itoi saying people in the...
- Sat: Thanks! I love the anecdote with the university professor.
- Mr. Tenda: This was a great interview, thanks for sharing it. Man, I wish there were more photos of the Mother 2 event, it looks interesting
- Neko Knight: Another great interview from a great man! One thing I would like to say though, has anyone asked him recently about the MOTHER 3 N64...