Remember to Dismember
A while back, an EarthBound fan from Chile e-mailed me about a video project:
My name is Tomi and I’m from Chile. Sorry if my english is not the best, but you know, spanish is my main language, haha.
Well. Me and some friends, we have a project, a youtube channel called
Low Definition. Our last project inside this channel is “Creadores”
(Creators), and is about game designers, game directors, game producers,
etc. In the last episode, the second episode of “Creadores”, we talked
about Shigesato Itoi.
Basically, I want more people to know about our project, and, as fans of
Shigesato Itoi, I really want more people to know about our love for
Earthbound and Shigesato Itoi. That’s why I wanted to contact you. I
know of Earthbound Central and your great work. And I want to ask you…
if we make subtitles of our video, english subtitles, there’s a
posibility of appear in your blog as a New/entry?
In Chile lives a lots of Earthbound’s fans, a lots. I want more people
outside Chile to know about us, the chilean fans. If you can help us in
some way, that’d be awesome.
It sounded cool to me, so Tomi got some English translations added to the video, which you can now check out here or below!
Thanks for the hard work! And it’s great that Chile has such dedicated fans 😀
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Creators: Shigesato Itoi
- L4V3ND3R: I cannot wait till everything comes full circle. .w.
- John Enigma: I hope this ends up being successful.
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.