EarthBound’s Copy Protection
A while back, an EarthBound fan from Chile e-mailed me about a video project:
My name is Tomi and I’m from Chile. Sorry if my english is not the best, but you know, spanish is my main language, haha.
Well. Me and some friends, we have a project, a youtube channel called
Low Definition. Our last project inside this channel is “Creadores”
(Creators), and is about game designers, game directors, game producers,
etc. In the last episode, the second episode of “Creadores”, we talked
about Shigesato Itoi.
Basically, I want more people to know about our project, and, as fans of
Shigesato Itoi, I really want more people to know about our love for
Earthbound and Shigesato Itoi. That’s why I wanted to contact you. I
know of Earthbound Central and your great work. And I want to ask you…
if we make subtitles of our video, english subtitles, there’s a
posibility of appear in your blog as a New/entry?
In Chile lives a lots of Earthbound’s fans, a lots. I want more people
outside Chile to know about us, the chilean fans. If you can help us in
some way, that’d be awesome.
It sounded cool to me, so Tomi got some English translations added to the video, which you can now check out here or below!
Thanks for the hard work! And it’s great that Chile has such dedicated fans 😀
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Creators: Shigesato Itoi
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...