MOTHER Strategy Guide Sells for $200+
A reader named Arthur sent an e-mail a little while back:
Chrontendo is a video series of one guy playing all of the games for the NES/Famicom in order of their release. He is on Episode 47 which features Mother 1. He goes into more detail for this game than the average game.
The Mother footage starts at 30:45
And here’s the actual video:
I always thought this Chrontendo thing was a really fun idea and something I’d like to try someday to fully appreciate the evolution of games from the 8-bit console days. I might have to wait until I’m retired or something though 😛
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Chrontendo Plays MOTHER / EarthBound Zero
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!
- leo: just uploaded a MOTHER2 themed course. it goes through selected scenes of the game which you’ll hopefully recognize. C291-0000-006F-5F04...
- Alexander: PK Starstorm! – 8674-0000-002A-4526 Mother3 Flashback – 4C52-0000-0059-FC53