EarthBound for the PC
A reader named Arthur sent an e-mail a little while back:
Chrontendo is a video series of one guy playing all of the games for the NES/Famicom in order of their release. He is on Episode 47 which features Mother 1. He goes into more detail for this game than the average game.
The Mother footage starts at 30:45
And here’s the actual video:
I always thought this Chrontendo thing was a really fun idea and something I’d like to try someday to fully appreciate the evolution of games from the 8-bit console days. I might have to wait until I’m retired or something though
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Chrontendo Plays MOTHER / EarthBound Zero
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: *its
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Evil alien devil fetus? This seems like a real stretch. Maybe we cannot grasp it’s true form. Maybe that’s...
- Decapit8tedMuffin: Giygas IS Giegue/Gyiyg..that’s why the name of EarthBound in Japan is “MOTHER 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back”.
- Valder: Would Nintendo let Brownie Brown make their Mother series remake now that they have some 3D assets made? – like with Fire Emblem and...
- Isaiah V.: Goodbye fetus theory. Hello Giygas is actually Giegue from Mother 1 theory.