EarthBound Enemies Hack
A reader named Arthur sent an e-mail a little while back:
Chrontendo is a video series of one guy playing all of the games for the NES/Famicom in order of their release. He is on Episode 47 which features Mother 1. He goes into more detail for this game than the average game.
The Mother footage starts at 30:45
And here’s the actual video:
I always thought this Chrontendo thing was a really fun idea and something I’d like to try someday to fully appreciate the evolution of games from the 8-bit console days. I might have to wait until I’m retired or something though
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Chrontendo Plays MOTHER / EarthBound Zero
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound with strategy guide including cards (Super NES, 1995)
- Mother/EB: Umm, someone please delete the first comment.
- Mother/EB: @Psi Troy I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the...
- Mother/EB: I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the people on...
- Mother/EB: @Anonymous I would love nothing better than the Mother 2 portion of the Mother 1+2 GBA cart to be translated. I know every single...
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...