A New EarthBound Game?
A reader named Arthur sent an e-mail a little while back:
Chrontendo is a video series of one guy playing all of the games for the NES/Famicom in order of their release. He is on Episode 47 which features Mother 1. He goes into more detail for this game than the average game.
The Mother footage starts at 30:45
And here’s the actual video:
I always thought this Chrontendo thing was a really fun idea and something I’d like to try someday to fully appreciate the evolution of games from the 8-bit console days. I might have to wait until I’m retired or something though 😛
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Chrontendo Plays MOTHER / EarthBound Zero
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.