EarthBound and LittleBigPlanet
A reader named Arthur sent an e-mail a little while back:
Chrontendo is a video series of one guy playing all of the games for the NES/Famicom in order of their release. He is on Episode 47 which features Mother 1. He goes into more detail for this game than the average game.
The Mother footage starts at 30:45
And here’s the actual video:
I always thought this Chrontendo thing was a really fun idea and something I’d like to try someday to fully appreciate the evolution of games from the 8-bit console days. I might have to wait until I’m retired or something though
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Chrontendo Plays MOTHER / EarthBound Zero
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...