Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
Hilbert sent in an audio clip from a podcast called All Gen Gamers. In one episode the topic of MOTHER 3 comes up, including the question of who translated it. And it sounds like somehow Reid and I merged into one being!
I had a good enough laugh that I decided to make a video out of it!
I’m actually really flattered that I’m that memorable/noteworthy to fans out there – in fact, in this clip he lists two of my Internet nicknames and even my last name! So thanks, dude!
Still, I always, always feel the need to tell people, “I wasn’t the only guy on the team!” because it really WAS a team project. So if you’re not sure who else worked on the team, here’s a list of the various team members and contributors!
- byuu Website
- DoctorFedora Twitter
- sblur Website
- harmony7 (ex. RPGe) Twitter
- Gideon Zhi Twitter
- demi Website
- reidman Twitter
- Jonk Twitter
So again, don’t give me all the thanks – these guys deserve them too! Follow them on Twitter or e-mail them and say hi or something sometime!
There are actually even more people who were on the Special Thanks list – you can see them all on the sidebar here. Thanks to all you guys too!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Who Translated MOTHER 3?
Featured Item on eBay:
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...
- DJ: Well, unless they lose the big account and their financial manager hangs himself. Then they’ll have to figure something else out just in...
- KingMike: Buy all the stock so we can make him make Mother 4. 😛 (no, it wouldn’t turn out good unless Itoi wanted to make it)
- Shigesato Itoi: Yeah I’m gonna be freaking rich and i stole cash from my dead father btw XD
- StarmanAlex: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE