EarthBound Scans from Sweden
Hilbert sent in an audio clip from a podcast called All Gen Gamers. In one episode the topic of MOTHER 3 comes up, including the question of who translated it. And it sounds like somehow Reid and I merged into one being!
I had a good enough laugh that I decided to make a video out of it!
I’m actually really flattered that I’m that memorable/noteworthy to fans out there – in fact, in this clip he lists two of my Internet nicknames and even my last name! So thanks, dude!
Still, I always, always feel the need to tell people, “I wasn’t the only guy on the team!” because it really WAS a team project. So if you’re not sure who else worked on the team, here’s a list of the various team members and contributors!
- byuu Website
- DoctorFedora Twitter
- sblur Website
- harmony7 (ex. RPGe) Twitter
- Gideon Zhi Twitter
- demi Website
- reidman Twitter
- Jonk Twitter
So again, don’t give me all the thanks – these guys deserve them too! Follow them on Twitter or e-mail them and say hi or something sometime!
There are actually even more people who were on the Special Thanks list – you can see them all on the sidebar here. Thanks to all you guys too!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Who Translated MOTHER 3?
- BreakinBenny: Ironically owned by its own attack, Brainshocking an opponent is fun!
- Leeaux: HP Boost, I saw that after the fact hahaha. It’s very cool and crazy that we can do that kind of stuff. Just funny to me is all!
- OtherLurkingBlue: Yes, NOW I know it’s optional, but when I was NINE YEARS OLD I hadn’t quite figured it out yet.
- PsyYogi: Like this??? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvl0 lb4be1hnal9/orange-kid.jpg?dl= 0
- Neko Knight: WHOOPS! Meant to say Orange Kid! DUR!