Fighting an Ultimate Chimera
Hilbert sent in an audio clip from a podcast called All Gen Gamers. In one episode the topic of MOTHER 3 comes up, including the question of who translated it. And it sounds like somehow Reid and I merged into one being!
I had a good enough laugh that I decided to make a video out of it!
I’m actually really flattered that I’m that memorable/noteworthy to fans out there – in fact, in this clip he lists two of my Internet nicknames and even my last name! So thanks, dude!
Still, I always, always feel the need to tell people, “I wasn’t the only guy on the team!” because it really WAS a team project. So if you’re not sure who else worked on the team, here’s a list of the various team members and contributors!
- byuu Website
- DoctorFedora Twitter
- sblur Website
- harmony7 (ex. RPGe) Twitter
- Gideon Zhi Twitter
- demi Website
- reidman Twitter
- Jonk Twitter
So again, don’t give me all the thanks – these guys deserve them too! Follow them on Twitter or e-mail them and say hi or something sometime!
There are actually even more people who were on the Special Thanks list – you can see them all on the sidebar here. Thanks to all you guys too!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Who Translated MOTHER 3?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand NES Takara Japan
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...