Giant Mr. Saturns Now on eBay
Hilbert sent in an audio clip from a podcast called All Gen Gamers. In one episode the topic of MOTHER 3 comes up, including the question of who translated it. And it sounds like somehow Reid and I merged into one being!
I had a good enough laugh that I decided to make a video out of it!
I’m actually really flattered that I’m that memorable/noteworthy to fans out there – in fact, in this clip he lists two of my Internet nicknames and even my last name! So thanks, dude!
Still, I always, always feel the need to tell people, “I wasn’t the only guy on the team!” because it really WAS a team project. So if you’re not sure who else worked on the team, here’s a list of the various team members and contributors!
- byuu Website
- DoctorFedora Twitter
- sblur Website
- harmony7 (ex. RPGe) Twitter
- Gideon Zhi Twitter
- demi Website
- reidman Twitter
- Jonk Twitter
So again, don’t give me all the thanks – these guys deserve them too! Follow them on Twitter or e-mail them and say hi or something sometime!
There are actually even more people who were on the Special Thanks list – you can see them all on the sidebar here. Thanks to all you guys too!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Who Translated MOTHER 3?
- MarioFan3: I haven’t been here in yonks. Considering the article mentions that Mother was talked about in an earlier issue there must be...
- virtualboy2558: It’s funny just how ironic this magazine issue covers these two products, both Virtual Boy and Earthbound, and how...
- Mato: I remember at the time that it WAS really impressive for a Super NES game – Street Fighter II was touted for a good while as being the...
- Ailure: 24 mbit translates to about 3 megabyte for those not in the know. For some reason they were really fond of specifying cartridge sizes in...
- Ailure: I love how it mentions the game being 24 mbits like that was huge. Even at the time it was nothing with computers at the era having cd-rom...