EarthBound Figures Coming!
Hilbert sent in an audio clip from a podcast called All Gen Gamers. In one episode the topic of MOTHER 3 comes up, including the question of who translated it. And it sounds like somehow Reid and I merged into one being!
I had a good enough laugh that I decided to make a video out of it!
I’m actually really flattered that I’m that memorable/noteworthy to fans out there – in fact, in this clip he lists two of my Internet nicknames and even my last name! So thanks, dude!
Still, I always, always feel the need to tell people, “I wasn’t the only guy on the team!” because it really WAS a team project. So if you’re not sure who else worked on the team, here’s a list of the various team members and contributors!
- byuu Website
- DoctorFedora Twitter
- sblur Website
- harmony7 (ex. RPGe) Twitter
- Gideon Zhi Twitter
- demi Website
- reidman Twitter
- Jonk Twitter
So again, don’t give me all the thanks – these guys deserve them too! Follow them on Twitter or e-mail them and say hi or something sometime!
There are actually even more people who were on the Special Thanks list – you can see them all on the sidebar here. Thanks to all you guys too!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Who Translated MOTHER 3?
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...