The Sound Stone and John Lennon
With the incredible popularity of the Twitch Plays Pokemon thing going on right now, it was only a matter of time until Twitch played every other game too Including Twitch Plays EarthBound!
There’ve actually been a few attempts at Twitch Plays EarthBounds, so I’m not 100% sure which is the farthest or which is the most popular. But this one by SgtFuzzz seems to be the one people are sharing the most right now, so give it a look if you’re interested!
Some interesting problems that might develop if they haven’t already – calling your dad and telling him you’re done playing the game, as well as the 3 minutes at the water fall thing. There are problem some more trouble spots too, so if any pop up during the game share them in the comments here!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Twitch Plays EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Urawaza Daizenshu Ketteiban Strategy Game Guide Book w/Map Japan FM1472*
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...