EarthBound’s Marketing $2 Million?
A few months ago at the EarthBound Bash, fans got a sneak peek at Ridgway Films’ latest live-action EarthBound episode. Well, the episode came out just a few weeks ago, so have a look!
The amount of work and passion in this project continues to stun me! And somehow the cameos by a certain Reid Young and pals don’t surprise me at all 😛
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Ridgway Films’ EarthBound Series, Episode 6
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...