Kickass Giygas Piano Song!
The past few weeks and months have been filled with news about a game called Flappy Bird. The whole thing’s been a crazy story that eventually resulted in the game’s creator taking the game down.
The theme of a recent game development jam was to make a Flappy Bird-like game, and it looks like a fellow named Cory Martin made an EarthBound-themed one: FlapBound!
Until now I’ve never even played Flappy Bird or even any of its hundreds of clones, but I had to check this one out 😛 I really like the graphics, and the background music’s pretty cool too! Good job!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound SNES MOTHER 1+2 Keychains Starman Key chain strap coca-cola Mother2
- Clone5184: Wonder what it’ll sound like on vinyl? Those designs do look cool though.
- Halloween: I like the MOTHER 1 soundtrack… it’d be rad to have that on Magicant Pink wax.
- Esper: Darn. Yeah that Giygas red was definitely the best. Oh well…
- Ninten the ?: So, how much progress has been made?
- DarklingDragon: These covers look awesome. Too bad can only afford to buy one cover.