Electric Guitar EarthBound Remixes
The past few weeks and months have been filled with news about a game called Flappy Bird. The whole thing’s been a crazy story that eventually resulted in the game’s creator taking the game down.
The theme of a recent game development jam was to make a Flappy Bird-like game, and it looks like a fellow named Cory Martin made an EarthBound-themed one: FlapBound!
Until now I’ve never even played Flappy Bird or even any of its hundreds of clones, but I had to check this one out 😛 I really like the graphics, and the background music’s pretty cool too! Good job!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
- Arthur: I’ve found this interesting interview of Miyamoto talking about Mother 3 64… This has already been posted, right?...
- Macreen: Selling his belongings just to piss him off. Wow, what a asshole.
- Traiver: @GSUser I’m actually planning for an Arabic translation for Mother 3, I even prepared a Mr. Saturn font (but I’m still trying...
- Kevin Claus: Hah nice! I got a mention on the show! The story is more or less true. I wanted to attend the entire weekend, then I was asked to be a...
- New Pork City in Angry Birds 2: I got Angry Birds 2, and New Pork City makes a special appearance as a level pack!