EarthBound 64 Videos
The past few weeks and months have been filled with news about a game called Flappy Bird. The whole thing’s been a crazy story that eventually resulted in the game’s creator taking the game down.
The theme of a recent game development jam was to make a Flappy Bird-like game, and it looks like a fellow named Cory Martin made an EarthBound-themed one: FlapBound!
Until now I’ve never even played Flappy Bird or even any of its hundreds of clones, but I had to check this one out I really like the graphics, and the background music’s pretty cool too! Good job!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.