FATHER 2 and Mr. Pluto
The past few weeks and months have been filled with news about a game called Flappy Bird. The whole thing’s been a crazy story that eventually resulted in the game’s creator taking the game down.
The theme of a recent game development jam was to make a Flappy Bird-like game, and it looks like a fellow named Cory Martin made an EarthBound-themed one: FlapBound!
Until now I’ve never even played Flappy Bird or even any of its hundreds of clones, but I had to check this one out I really like the graphics, and the background music’s pretty cool too! Good job!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.
- snesdude72: It’s weird that this game and the first isn’t on the Japanese eshop. I thought they’d re-release the first game soon...
- Anonymous: @Valder I never understood what the problem with the octopus statue is.
- Anonymous: Looks like Giygas came from a barrel of monkeys toy.