EarthBound Zero Live
The past few weeks and months have been filled with news about a game called Flappy Bird. The whole thing’s been a crazy story that eventually resulted in the game’s creator taking the game down.
The theme of a recent game development jam was to make a Flappy Bird-like game, and it looks like a fellow named Cory Martin made an EarthBound-themed one: FlapBound!
Until now I’ve never even played Flappy Bird or even any of its hundreds of clones, but I had to check this one out I really like the graphics, and the background music’s pretty cool too! Good job!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
- Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...
- dumball92: I hope this gets released soon!!!
- WVdUde: Yeah, the movement has moved on to the Earthbound US community now, and a treaty has been made with the people who was trolling. Expect...