Postcards for EarthBound
The other day I stumbled upon a Japanese MOTHER 2 site that had a gigantic town map of Onett made out of those art bead things:
Man, that’d be cool to have on my wall!
For some more MOTHER 2 bead pics, including in-progress pictures of it being put together, check out Maasan’s site here!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to An Onett Map in Bead Form
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.