Onett Rubber Stamp
Over the years I’ve posted some real-life Peanut Cheese Bars, but here’s one from a really neat site I recently discovered called Moogle Pie:
Here’s a quick description of this Peanut Cheese Bar:
A Peanut Cheese Bar is also a treat Ness and the gang enjoy. However, before you take the bars name at face value, I must remind you that cheese can be sweet, ie cheesecake. Its not a gross cheddar cheese concoction (Although I’ve also seen that cheese and peanut butter sandwiches are enjoyed by Americans). So to pay my respect to a game I love, I made Peanut “Cheese” Bars myself. These feature a pretzel crust and a frozen peanut butter cheesecake filling. Enjoy!
I dunno about anyone else, but the idea to go with cheesecake definitely makes it sound more appealing 😛
For more info and the whole recipe, see here!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to A Peanut Cheese Bar Recipe
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.