EB in Official Nintendo Magazine
Over the years I’ve posted some real-life Peanut Cheese Bars, but here’s one from a really neat site I recently discovered called Moogle Pie:
Here’s a quick description of this Peanut Cheese Bar:
A Peanut Cheese Bar is also a treat Ness and the gang enjoy. However, before you take the bars name at face value, I must remind you that cheese can be sweet, ie cheesecake. Its not a gross cheddar cheese concoction (Although I’ve also seen that cheese and peanut butter sandwiches are enjoyed by Americans). So to pay my respect to a game I love, I made Peanut “Cheese” Bars myself. These feature a pretzel crust and a frozen peanut butter cheesecake filling. Enjoy!
I dunno about anyone else, but the idea to go with cheesecake definitely makes it sound more appealing 😛
For more info and the whole recipe, see here!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to A Peanut Cheese Bar Recipe
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!